Sunday, January 17, 2010

Work....and a card!

Starting today I will have to work at hubby's office all of the afternoons. His temp part-time nurse found a full-time job elsewhere and quit! Not that I am a nurse, but I can assist with a few things. I'm not terribly thrilled about this, but that's life, right!? I am eagerly waiting for his regular nurse's return...she is on maternity leave till April!! This picture says it all.
Before I get too frustrated, let's share a card I made the other day....for no reason. I misted the textured paper with blue Perfect Pearl and then stamped the image over. Love the shiney result. So I made background with the Raindop stamp. It was hard to emboss perfectly. I ended up having unwated dots all over the place. So I decided to stamped it in Color Box Chalk ink and then I used white gel pen to colored it over the dots. It worked! Love the snow-like effct with the image.
I hope you are staying warm and relaxed. Meanwhile...I will assist the doctor with a pap test! Yikes! Hope I will survive!

No comments: