Monday, September 28, 2009

MY very own blog!!

I didn't think I need a blog...I mean, who will follow me!? Who wants to know EVERYTHING about me-little me? Then the more I visited other friends' blog, I realize that it is NICE to have a little corner in the cyber world. I had made so many wonderful friends over my hobby, namely, stamped card-making.

Just less than a year ago, I was still coping with missing my DD Stephanie's away to university. She (and I) had such tough first year!!! Back then, when I drove her to the bus terminal to return to her campus in Toronto, we both will cry our heads off!! And now she is into her 3rd year, well-adjusted, she even became a mentor for Freshman this year! Along the way, I picked up my long-lost hobby:card-making!


I love Hero Art's blog and that blog has literally changed MY life! I met so many friends and get to meet them and will meet more in October! I'm super excited about the Scrap booking weekend to be held near me in Ingersol, Ontario, Canada...



For now, I'm content that I have my blog as it is a great way to connect with friends and relatives in this day. So I'll say :"Yes, Virginia....there is a blog and you can have one:) "

8 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

YIPPEE - Virginia has a blog at long last!!!
So happy
xxx

Lin said...

Hey my friend!! What a great surprise to find you doing a blog!!!! Yippee!!

Heather Maria said...

Congratulations Virginia on starting your blog! I'm so delighted. It looks great and I will look forward to visiting it again and again. Best wishes.

Stephanie said...

I'm not surprised that you've decided to keep a blog! Hope you have fun with it. :)

Amie said...

Looking forward to some yummy craft & food ideas!! :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Congratulations, Virginia!! Yeah, I'm so happy you have a blog and I found it!! Hope you are having fun with it!

fika said...

I will follow you!! even I may not be able to comment it at my office.. but i'd love to see it again at home.. your cards are inspirational V!! but what i love the most is your kindness!! Congrats on your new blog!! and have a GREAT day :)

Barb said...

I wasn't around back when you first started blogging - but I just had to stop by this post and tell you how very happy and grateful I am to have you as a friend! Hugs! ♥