Sunday, October 4, 2009

BIG news!

There is some BIG news in my life...well, it doesn't have directly to do with me. Well, it sort of does! Our office nurse Julie that works for Dr. John told him on Friday that she is pregnant. Julie had been married for 2 years and this is not surpirsing that she is expecting a baby. BUT the shocking news is she is expecting TWINS! She showed Dr. John her latest ultrasound and didn't say that she is going to be a mom of two. But Dr. John noticed that there are two little things showing in the ultrasound....two hearts!!

We are very happy for Julie and her hubby Mike. However, I am starting to think how we are going to "replace" Julie? Well, that means, more office work for ME!!!! Less time for stamping and other craft, cooking-related activities. That's my prospect in Spring....

I made this card for Julie and will present it to her. Since the elephants stamp set is my favortie, I had to make a Congrats card for Julie. Here it is :)



11 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Adorable card and congrats to the expecting parents!

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET, Virginia! Julie is going to LOVE your heartfelt greeting SO MUCH! I LOVE IT! Now, I'm sure this early in the game that Julie doesn't know if she's having girls, boys, girl and boy, right? Well BRACE YOURSELF for your next "hat" to wear, Virginia. Looks like Dr. John will be seeing MORE of you in the SPRING! Sorry that I can't help you out. I'd LOVE to. Love, Karen xo

Kathy said...

Love this Virginia ....I bet this is her first twin card and I know she will treasure this...You are making these elephants famous!!! muahhahah
Love,Kathy

Dawn said...

This is so sweet. She must have got a big shock!!!! Your lovely card would be just the thing... You'll just have to make sure Dr John replaces her properly to let you get on with your creating.

Vanessa said...

This is so cute, Virginia! She`ll love it! Your elephants are always fab! Thank you for your kind words on my caardvarks feature - I appreciate that very much!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Heather Maria said...

This is so cute Virginia. I'm sure Julie will love your card with the twin elephants. Hope you will still find lots of time in the Spring to be creative.

Tiffany said...

Awww...that is sooo sweet! Love your card and congratulations to Julie! Hope your stamping time won't be diminished too much, we love seeing your work!

Nancy said...

what a sweet way to convey your congrats to Julie! gotta love the elephants!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a cute card Virginia...I know she is going to LOVE it!!
Sorry you will have to work more though.....

Stamping Cafe said...

Awww.... this is so adorable, Virginia!! Congrats to Julie!! Hope you will still have some time to stamp, I love your work!!

TRace said...

ADORABLE twin card Virginia!!!! SHe will truely treasure this forever!! Hey...I can come work for Dr. John/hang out in your new scrap room LOL Luv Trace