Thursday, October 8, 2009

Meeting (another!) Hero Arts member..

I am so lucky to be able to meet friends throug the Hero Arts blog, from Port Huron, Michigan, USA to Ottawa, Ontario,Canada. Like I said before, this blog literally changed my life! So far I have met Tracey, Karen and Sue! And now here comes Amie. I knew about this for a few months when Amie Flicker mailed me about her upcoming visit!! I received this photo card from Amie the other day. Aw....aren't they ADORABLE?

Amie and her baby daugher Julie are coming to my city thanks to her sister's studying here. I plan to take them to check out the LSS and perhaps a quick visit to our Farmer's market and perhaps... craft together in my new craft room! Here's my little gifts to them!

I love the saying "Being cute is a full-time job" on the little outfit! How TRUE!

8 comments:

Susan McRae said...

You guys will have so much fun! Love the shirt and it's sparkly! I just noticed the poll at the side, what a fun idea!

Stephanie said...

Hope you have fun today! :)

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET, Virginia! I LOVE that DARLING t shirt and the CUTE sentiment! I'll bet Amie LOVED it, too. That stamp is also one of my FAVORITES! You can create some GREAT ATC's with that image! I'm sure that Amie will be using it FREQUENTLY! I'm happy that you're able to add another member to your "list"...........you better REST UP, now!
Love, Karen xo

nancy demond said...

How wonderful, V, you got to meet up with another devoted stamper and her little one! love that...have a great weekend !! love, Nan1

AnitaRex said...

How wonderful that you are meeting another HA member! Maybe one day I will head out close to you or vie versa! :> What a sweet gift! How generous! Thank you for explaining the baking blind, now i get it!

Jane said...

So awesome that you can meet other members!!! You are very sweet!! My kids will also tell you it is very hard work being cute!! ;)

Tiffany said...

Oooh, I remember that card of hers, so sweet and your stash of goodies you have for her is so thoughtful of you! Who is on your list next....oh I know....but I wonder how many more members after that?? ;)

Stamping Cafe said...

So wonderful that you can meet another members!! You are such a sweet person and great hostess, I hope I get to visit you some day!!