Friday, October 16, 2009

They're coming, they're coming....

No, it's not the Russians are coming. The VIPs that are coming to my house today are Kathy and Tracey-my Hero Hostess sistas! O My goodness! We have been planning this since August. It all started with Tracey's e-mail and before you know it, we are all IN! Wait! There's MORE! Tomorrow Kathy, Tracey and I are going to Elm Hurst Inn and spend a night there....and wait! There's more, Karen and Sarah are coming to meet us THERE! I can't contain myself that I want to scream with JOY!!!
Here's the flowers that I arranged for the kitchen....I want them to feel the L-O-V-E!



Alright, the VIPs are not here yet...how about see some food that I prepared for them ?? French Onion Soup in the making...ooops, where's the cheese!?

Here are the main course....



 the dessert-SWEET pumkin pie!

Do you think they'll like it? I can't wait to see them now. Dr. John is taking care of  the last min. details. He re-folded all the towels and made sure everything looks "just right" :)

11 comments:

MarcyK024 said...

Lucky, lucky VIPS!!!! It looks SO delish. So not only are you a talented crafter, but a wonderful cook and great photographer! I'm one jealous peep! I hope you all have an awesome time.

Cathy A said...

Virginia, I am so excited for you, hope ypu have a wonderful evening, the meal looks amazing and yummy, have a fabulous weekend
big hugs

Kathy (krolski) said...

Oh my, that looks delicious!! I wish I could come too! :)

Alice Wertz said...

I am drooling Virginia!! so excited for you!! I wish I could be there, too! I am sure you will have a great time with your VIPs!! enjoy and hope you all have a beautiful weekend together!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Oh I WISH I could be there with you all. Have a wonderful time Virginia, enjoy every minute. I bet you will be the world's best hostess. HHH xxxx

Lin said...

All the rest of us sistas are there with you in spirit! Have a wonderful time and give each other lots of hugs from those of us missing.......looking forward to hearing about all the fun! Your preparations are lovely, Virginia, the girls will feel so pampered!!

vera rhuhay said...

Oh mY...Looks so yummy!!! Wish I can taste the pie :)
wow...so excited for you...Hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow with Tracey,Kathy, Sarah and Karen..Hugs, Vera

nancy demond said...

V - you and Dr J are so special. Enjoy your next few days, we are all looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing about the time you will have. enjoy!!! xox Nan1

Dawn said...

You are so lucky to have these wonders visit you and to all share some time together. Have a great time

Dwita said...

Looking for hearing all the fun, Virginia.... You are a real "Yes, Virginia..". Ready to cook, ready to make cards, ready to play with....

Kelly Booth said...

YUMMY!!!! Lucky girls...can't wait to hear all about the fun you all had......
Hugs!