I know I had to bake some cookies when Stephanie came home for the weekend. Apparently her friends were disappointed that she returned to school without bringing ANY cookies last time !! I'm glad that my cookies were missed. So this time I offered to make TWO kinds of cookies. I made a batch of Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies from Martha Stewart Cookie book which I received as a birthday present last year. I know this will satisfy any craving as it is rich and substantial...See recipe here
I then chose to make Rosemary Butter Cookies as the taste is a little more sophisticated.
It has this rich and fragrant buttery flavor, thanks to the fresh herb! Here is Rosemary Butter Cookies recipe, see here.
I also accept the Me Me award from sweet Kiara. So I will reveal 7 secrets about me....( I think you know me so well by now)
1. I enjoy watching Masterpiece Theatre, Mystery...all British dramas. I can't get enough of Jane Austen's novels/TV movies!
2. I took up coffee habit after my 2nd child David was born. Thanks to him, I realized that I definitely need a coffee break while he was in pre-school!
3. When I was in junior high school through university, I entertained my classmates by impersonating teachers, singers, actresses...even political figures!
4. The first dish I ever cooked for myself was scrambled eggs and hot dog (yes, together!)! Let's just say....I didn't know any better.
5.My first date movie with Dr. John was "The Return of the Jedi".
6. I can be careless in my driving, yesterday I just bumped the side view mirror into the garage door...luckily the car is 15-years old. I don't feel so bad!
7. When I was little, it was my dream to become a TV news anchorwoman.
If you are still reading about me, I congratulate you for not falling asleep :)
(Photo credit to Stephanie who ate the cookies ...)