Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Carrdvarks Micro Color Challenge

Create a *NEW* card using the color scheme below! This is a Micro Color Challenge - a fast & furious 24 hour challenge!

Oh my! I find it really challenging because all these colors are GORGEOUS! To have all of them together on one card, that will be a true task! I put my thinking cap on and this what I came up with

I hope I got the colors right, it sure is a cheerful card :)



I managed to find the colors as close as possible. All I can say is :" It was FUN" :)
Hero Arts stamps : B4160 Funny Flower, CL288 Scallop Border, Friendship (digit kit)
Others: Buttons, MS butterfly punch,  white Styrofoam
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Lin said...

You did it, and it looks great! I saw those colors earlier and didn't even make the attempt - I didn't think it was possible! Good job, my friend!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I really love how you inked the scalloped circle!! Great job with the Caardvarks Micro Color Challenge!

♥Lea

Dawn said...

This is just such a happy card Virginia.... I wouldn't have thought you could get all those scrummy colours together with out it looking overdone....but you have achieved it.

Jane said...

Love it! Love how you inked the scalloped circle!!

donna mikasa said...

So sweet, Virginia! Love the yummy pastel colors!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! beautiful colors Virginia!!! LOVE those soft colors! this card just puts me in a good mood! =)

Susan McRae said...

I just love what you did with these colours Virginia! I can feel the happiness coming from the card and that is good on a gray and rainy day, like today.

Tanis said...

Very sweet! LOVE that HA digital background :)
GREAT use of the colours!

Tiffany said...

It's so very pretty Virginia, you worked all the colors in the scheme so well! Big smile on my face!

Jill said...

Oh! This IS so cheery! I love the multicolored scalloped frame!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, Virginia!! Love your use of those colors!