Monday, December 7, 2009

EtsyInspired Challenge #65

I know I want to make a card as soon as I see the EtsyInspired Challenge (see here). I love the awesome soaps called So Stinking Sweet Body and Soap shop (see here) that are featured. Those soap bars are simply yummy-licious and I want to ...well, eat them !

 I made this card with the Hero Arts stamp called Funny flowers. It was a freebie from Hero Arts when I ordered stamps one time. I just love Hero Arts! Can't wait  to see the new 2010 stamps that is being revealed (see here) this week!

It's fun to do these challenges as they give my little brain a big work out :) I hope you have a great week ahead! Thanks for leaving me your sweet comments! I appreciate every one of them!

16 comments:

Sanne said...

You made a perfect match to that lovely soap Virginia - that card is beautiful - great inspiration!

Kerry said...

What a pretty card! Love the colors...great inspiration piece! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired challenge!

Alice Wertz said...

oh! so sweet!! love those happy spring-y colors! beautiful card Virginia!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh Virginia! This is so beautiful, you totally ROCK this!!!! Love it!

Lin said...

Oh, this turned out so pretty! I love the yellow panel and your cheery-colored flowers! Those soaps are beautiful!!

Jill said...

I love your take on the inspiration piece! The bright colors look so nice and are sure to brighten anyone's day!

Suzanne C said...

Definitely can see the inspiration in your card and what a beuatiful card you made!

Kelly Booth said...

Love this Virginia...what great inspiration!!

Espbfdl said...

oh this is totally cute:) LOVE IT!

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, amazing colors and you just really rock all of these challenges to a T! I love it Virginia! Yes, they really do challenge your brain and they are fun as well!

Dawn said...

Virginia.... I am amazed at how you come up with these designs. This is just lovely.

Susan McRae said...

Your card goes perfectly with the soap Virginia! Love the design with the sentiment in the label shape.

linda said...

Beautiful card! Love how your work uses the inspiration so nicely!

Juliet A said...

You should contact that Etsy seller, and see if she wants to do gift bundles - cards and soap together!

de said...

So bright and cheery! I love this card!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

fika said...

o my goodness, the flowers are soo pretty.. can't believe you made it so so beautiful from your inspirations.. you did so AWESOME on this challenge V!!