Saturday, January 23, 2010

EBKS Challenge (Sketch #3 )- take two!

I couldn't helping making another card based on the EBTK challenge here
Since my 1st take of the sketch here has the more serious and elegant look, I want to make a FUN one! You know me, I'm all about having FUN! I am combining this card with another challenge at Squigglefly's SFC32 Challenge. It is to create a CAS card/project and add some BLUE! (Clean And Simple, using the color blue). I think this card should fit both challenges.


I just love this little monster! This card makes me laugh! Hope it does that for you, too!

CL318 Glalaxy of Stars, Basic Gret Paper, Jane's images at squigglefly.

on the side note ....
I have some interview duty to do for Dr. John's office in the next few days. His nurse is going on maternity leave (with twins!!) in mid March. It's 52 weeks for maternity leave here in Ontario, Canada-not bad, eh? That means we need a nurse very soon! I have put out an ad on line and in our local newspaper for two days and I have applications from all over... from the Philippines to Brazil! Can you believe that? And it's only part time!  I am not complaining as I should be able to find one. I just need one :)
Hope you have a fun-filled weekend!

24 comments:

paula said...

Your monster is so cute!!! I love what you have done. Good luck with the challenge xoxoxoxo

Alice Wertz said...

hehe, this is so YOU, Virginia! so happy and cheerful! love love love it! =) Hope the interview is going well!

Dawn said...

Your card is funny .... it really makes me laugh Virginia. Great for the challenge so good luck... and good luck with the interviewing... I know finding good staff can be hard...but it seems like there are plenty to choose from.

linda said...

Super cute card - it's definitely fun! Whoa...52 weeks? That's pretty sweet...good luck with your search!

donna mikasa said...

...this is such a fun card! Makes me smile TONS! Oh, and good luck with the interviews! I'm sure you'll find the perfect choice....

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Virginia.....What a Fun card!
Hope you find the perfect fit for a new Nurse...

Diana said...

What a fun card. You are just FANTASTIC!

Tiffany said...

What a wonderfully striking card, wow Virginia, you really rocked the colors on this one! I LOVE the blue color, so yummy!

Maria Matter said...

oh Virginia, this is adorable and perfect for our CAS challenge @ Squigglefly!
Thanks for playing along!
blessings, Maria

Sue McRae said...

Love the monsters, they always make me giggle and this one is so cute with his crazy eyes!

BabyBokChoy said...

Yes, Virginia... that monster makes me smile. He really is so so cute. I'll go back and see if one of your links will take me to the stamp or digital image of whatever, it really is adorable. I studied him a little, are you a copic user? He is colored so well. I have about 15 markers and I have used them exactly 0 times, I don't even have the courage to test try one, LOL. pathetic, eh? And whoa, why didn't I move to Canada??? 52 weeks of maternity leave, well, they actually care about the well being of the mother and the child in Canada eh?

Courtney Baker said...

This is way cute Virginia.

Jill said...

Super fun! Love your coloring! Good look with all of the interviewing!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card Virginia. Hope the interviews go well!!

Sanne said...

that monster can bring a smile on everyones face - great card Virginia!

AnitaRex said...

That monster is so stinkin cute! What a great take on the challenge! I can't believe that you have had resumes from all over the world! That's crazy! So werid! Hope you enjoy interviewing, willyou be doing some via skype for these far away people?(wink) Have fun!

Nancy said...

adorable, quirky and so much fun....your card is just perfect! And so are you!

Suzanne C said...

Love the bright colors and such a fun card! The stars are so very pretty. Good luck with the interviews!

Karla said...

OOOOOMG!!!!!! Can the colors be more perfect!? girlfriend you do like to have fun... probably I should too. you know don't take the challenges and cards too seriously! Keep having fun!

Ann said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with the Kitchen Sink challenge! :D

Stamping Cafe said...

Good luck with the interviews, hope you will find some one good soon!!

Love your super fun card, Virginia!!

Winter said...

So cute! I have that digi stamp too and I LOVE it! Thank you for playing with us in the challenge! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very cute! Love that image! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge! :)

Courtney Baker said...

So fun girl!