Tuesday, January 5, 2010

FUN and CREATIVE

A New Year has begun....and what are you striving for in 2010? For me, I will continue to "strive" to have FUN and be CREATIVE (and...well,  EXERCISE). I'm wearing the exercise outfit thinking /hoping/wishing that I will go straight to my treadmill right after I get up first thing in the morning....but guess what I have been doing? BLOGGING! My bad (heehee)!!

So before I jumped on that treadmill, I thought I'd share something fun with you. This video clip came from my daughter Stephanie who is always in the know as to what's HOT. Don't you just love this little Japanese boy singing Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" (see here). I had to laugh every time when he tried to "battle" with his itchy nose while he played. This is indeed, fun and creative!

Conversations that can be overheard during our southern Caribbean Cruise:
~~David to Stephanie (straightening her belt for her): "Do you want Muffin Top or not?"
~~Ship crew member asked Dr. John and I : " Are you Korean?". Later Dr. John said to me: "No I'm not Korean, but I do speak Korean-Hyundai, LG, Samsung....".

Here's a "self-diagnosis kit" that was revised by my very clever Dr. John last year. I think I still AM addicted alright...

Am I going to do anything about it? NO, thank you very much!
A picture of me in the beach of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas in Southern Caribbean during the New Year holiday. For more photos of my family's travel, please see Stephanie's photos ( here). 

It does look like I was having FUN! Now I just need to get CREATIVE...

26 comments:

Ashley M said...

So fun, so funny! Cute picture! Your the best! :)

GrammySue's Creations said...

Virginia you look like you are having fun. that video that you posted was cute.

Alice Wertz said...

heehee! what a fun post Virginia! I giggled reading this... love you in the photo, girl! =) off the check that video... thanks!!

Lin said...

That little boy was adorable! Sounded like he was saying "Bla, bla, bla, bla" but it was in tune and he sure can play that little guitar!!
Love your new blog header and LOVE that pic of you on your cruise! Hugs!

Tracey said...

Welcome back!!! Looks like you had a ball on your cruise!!!

Tiffany said...

Looks like a really good New Year's resolution to me V!! Just have fun and be creative and SOAK in what really makes you happy...no worries about what anyone thinks, just be who you are and make WHATEVER you want! ;)

donna mikasa said...

I can tell 2010 is gonna be a fabulous year for you and your whole family!
LOVE that photo of you....thanks for sharing your Caribbean pics, too!

Kryssi said...

ROFL you're a hoot, Virginia!!!!!! And OMG thanks for the crepe recipe, one of my best friends loves crepes, I'm gonna surprise her with it soon!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Love your photo! Gorgeous!
And your blog header - super cute:)

Fun post...

Karen from MI said...

Glad you got the "comment" working.......I read your FUN blog EARLY this afternoon, but the comment part wasn't working. I must say that the photo of you on the beach is my FAVORITE of you, Virginia. I think that you were having FUN! :) I also LOVED reading the family "conversations"! Dr. John is TOOOOOO FUNNY! Hope that life is getting back to "normal" and you catch up on your sleep, Virginia. Can't wait to see what you create when the "mood" strikes you. I'm really enjoying hearing about life in "Virginia-ville"! Love, Karen xo

Denise said...

Happy New Year! Love this post. Look forward to your creations in 2010!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Heather Maria said...

Your post gave me lots of smiles and laughs this morning Virginia. Loved the video and the cruise conversations!Oh dear seems like I'm an addict too - stamping that is! Great photo of you on the beach - looks like you were having brilliant time. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Jill said...

What a fun post! LOVE that picture of you! It totally makes me smile!!!

Susan McRae said...

Love the stamp addict questionnaire. So funny! Love that pic of you on the beach, you look so happy and carefree!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog so much and it was lots of fun! Made my morning! I'm still laughing!

Anonymous said...

So sorry Virginia. I forgot to sign my anonymous comment!
marilynv19

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love that pic of you Virginia! Love your fun posts and sense of humor. Every time I visit your blog, it makes me smile!!
I just saw that video last night. Cracked me up!

Kelly Booth said...

Great Photo Virginia...Your Funny! fraid we are all stamp addicts.....

Jane said...

Awesome photo! You're funny!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I adore that photo! How fun and cute! I love it. And I think I'm addicted too!

Anette H said...

Happy new year to you too, Virginia!! Love the photos, and love your new blog header!

Cathy A said...

Love your bike header on your blog V....get fit???what is that......is it repeated weight lifting...in my case picking up rubba stamps? Then putting them down again in a contolled fashion....If not then I'm not doing it!

Kathy said...

You are now officially a biker chick...lol I left a comment of your cooking post Hope it went through??? Love this post and what David said to Stephanie...adorable and love the sex addict thingy too...love the pic of you !! is this you without stamps or with stamps...so happy!! You rock sista
hugs,Kathy

Nancy said...

What a fun post!! Love your new banner and that happy photo of you. Enjoy your time for creativity!

Diana said...

Oh how fun. Love the pix of you!

ivy said...

what a wonderful picture of you!