Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rasberry Suite Color Challenge #21

I'm so excited  to join the fun to play Dawn McVey's color challenge #21 (see details here).


 Since it's my FIRST time with the challenge, I try to do a good job....and boy! What a challenge it is to combine these colors! I made a Velentine's card with these untraditional colors!

What a popular challenge as I'm the #187 to enter!
CL 401 Speckled Ornaments, CL301 Hugs and Hearts, CL321 Love Many Ways.
Others: HA flower, Martha Stewart Lace punch, HA gems, button, Crackle Paint (Rangers), CB (Label 8)
I'm not sure if I like the result of this card, but the process was certainly fun! Thank you for always being so supportive of what I do/make! You definitely keep me going.... :)

13 comments:

Sanne said...

Yummy love it!
Great card Virginia :0)

Barbara said...

Your card is so pretty Virginia! It sure is a popular challenge,isn't it ?

:-) Barbara

linda said...

Oh wow, I love the untraditional colors for valentines! Sometimes it's just pink overload you know? Great job and I think it's important you enjoyed the process and had fun, it's not all just about the result. :P

Betty Kimmel said...

Love this beautiful card!!
-BK

Kathy (krolski) said...

I like the hearts on your card! It's fun to try something different, isn't it? Great card Virginia!

AnitaRex said...

Virginia what a gorgeous card! I actually just a few minutes ago finished mine, my first too! You did such a great job! Love how the heart is cut off a bit! :>

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card, Virginia! Glad to see you join the fun challenge too, you did a superb job with the color combo! LOVE it!!

Nancy said...

You did a wonderful job with that unique color scheme, such a pretty valentine card!

Alice Wertz said...

love this, Virginia!!! very beautiful design!! wow!!! don't know if i'll make a card for this challenge... i adore yours though! so so pretty!! =)

Ashley M said...

Very pretty Virginia! I love the blue leaf across the bottom!

Jill said...

I LOVE the nontraditional colored Valentine! What a great idea! I love the layers on this card and the design is spectacular!

Tainan Jane said...

Wow...Virginia , 我崇拜妳...崇拜妳的想像力&創造力 , 這是絕對漂亮的設計不管是顏色的搭配或是整體的構思 , 我好喜歡這樣的觸感和心情 , 把它加到我的最愛以代表我喜愛的程度 !!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Wonderful use of the colors from the challenge and I like how you partitioned off the larger heart against the nestie, wonderful look!