Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PTI challenge (Betsy's color como)

Just when I thought I' have entered enough challenges ...here I go again! Today I stumbled upon this challenge in  Dawn Mcvey's blog . There is a contest in Nichole Heady's blogIt is to make a project using your chosen color palette(s). You can enter up to one time PER color scheme. This is the color scheme that I chose.
This is a very quick card as it took me about 30 min. to make. Love this super sweet and yummy color combo!

Since I have a couple errands to do and then I really do not like to take card photo at night,  I had to make it FAST. And yes, I can make the deadline (Feb. 10 Wednesday, February 10th, 7am EST). The randomly selected winner will be announced on the PTI February Release Winners page by noon EST the same day. You've got time if you are FAST!!

16 comments:

Barbara said...

This is so pretty Virginia! These colours are sweet together!
:-)

BabyBokChoy said...

This is so so so very cute!!!!! And it is an excellent photo!!

donna mikasa said...

I don't play with the Button Bits as much as I should. LOVE your card and I think it's great to keep entering as many challenges as you can.

Nancy said...

So Sweet, Virginia!! Love what you did with the color combo, good luck with the drawing!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is totally gorgeous, Virginia!! Good luck with challenge!!

Simone said...

Sooo cute Virginia! Love that colour combo and good luck!

Jill said...

So cute! Love the red string!

Suzanne C said...

What a cute and adorable card!

KAREN B. said...

Hey, I don't think anyone can enter too many challenges! Its great that there is so much inspiration out there. Really like the kraft panel and that you used that as your image panel instead of the reverse! Clever! Makes the buttons and the sentiment stand out. Good luck with your challenge. I haven't been bold enough to submit to any of these PTI challenges, so I just drool over other's work.

paula said...

Virginia this is such a cute sweet card - good luck with the challenge xoxoxoxoxo

Monika Reeck said...

Virginia this is sooo sooo cuuutee....love your chicks and good luck with the challenge...hugs

Alice Wertz said...

this is just the cutest, Virginia! and you are right this color combo is very sweet. don't think i'll be able to make this one tough... good luck with the challenge! Mr. Linky never liked me anyway... =)

Agata said...

This card is so... tweet! ;-) Great take on this combo! Also, your cards for EBTKS challenge are just very creative! Wow! Have to think about that...

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Virginia...Love these colors too!

Sue McRae said...

Love your little button birdies, so cute!

Ashley M said...

How cute your your little birds? SO CUTE!