Friday, March 5, 2010

LOVE is in the air...

I made this card with the unconventional colors for the theme "love" a little while ago and never posted it.  I decided to enter this card for the Moxi Fab Olympics of Stamping (Love)

Hero Arts stamps (CG129Heart Frame, LP124 Patterned Hearts)
Others: copic markers, MS ribbons
I still haven't gone to see any romantic comedy yet. I need to find one and see it with a girlfriend. Dr. John only likes action movies (namely 007) and Sci-fi flicks ( Star Trek, Star War..)!
Man, they don't know what they are missing! This article 30 chick flicks in 30-days happens to be in our Globe and Mail today! I wonder if I can convince Dr. John into it...try three chick flicks in three days!? That will be considered a success for me!  Tomorrow my son David will have another cello performance playing his new and improved full size cello. I shall try to record it and hopefully it's good enough to share with you all. Have a most pleasant weekend!

13 comments:

carole~ish said...

virginia, this is just soooo pretty!!
LOVE all the hearts. :)

here's hoping you get to see at least one chick-flick this weekend!!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! love love love this card, Virginia!! beautiful spring colors! this makes me smile!! =)

Agata said...

This card is great! I love those hearts in fresh colors! Perfect for this challenge! And just tell me, how do you do it? I just posted a message and 5 minutes later you've already commented it!!! WOW!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card, Virginia...those colors make me smile! I'll be impressed if you see 3 chick flicks in 3 days. I never go to the movies and rarely watch DVDs. Definitely report on your progress!

BabyBokChoy said...

What a darling soft and lovely card. What is a chick flick in your definition? Mine would be Lord of the Rings, the return of the King, or as I call him, the return of the hottie patattie... LOL

alexandra s.m. said...

what? no birdcage today ? heeheehee...
I love these fresh springy colors!
Beautiful cards Virg. ;-)

( thank you for your awesome comment BTW! )

Tiffany said...

Wow! The pastel colors are so lovely and you used my all time favorite hearts set, I love that set! So cute!

donna mikasa said...

Love the non traditional colors here!
Hope you have an awesome chick flick weekend!

Tainan Jane said...

Oh wow....Virginia , 這色彩繽紛 heart 安置得如此漂亮 , 那背景點綴得甜美可愛 , 還有那緞帶襯托文字的方式是 perfect , adorable design ! 我好喜歡這張卡片的創作心情與設計方法還有妳的色彩 !!

AnitaRex said...

Oh Virginia what a lovely love card! I love the pp and the colors! Sometimes my hubby will see romantic comedys with me! I think he likes them too!

Kathy (krolski) said...

I LOVE this card!! I hope it wins! I love the cards and those are some of my favorite HA heart stamps! Hope David did well in his cello performance!

Cath said...

Hey Virginia! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Suzanne C said...

This is fantastic. Love the design of the hearts over the stamped heart background.