Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness #19

While blogging and surfing, I came across this lovely lovely blog called Off the Wall Craftiness by Kim Wilson. The challenge is to create a card based on the photos
and colors here


After seeing these "delicious" photos, I took out my new stamp Flower Garden and got inky!
OTWC#19
I also used a copy of sheet music, punched out a circle and turn it into part of the sentiment.
 I guess music notes are my new favorite thing to use on cards now.
I have a few things to share--this paper weight from Italy
and some handmade candy wrapped in this gorgeous box!
All were given to us from my neighbors from their trip to Italy. Aren't they LOVELY? Have a fabulous day!

12 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Your card is awesome Virginia!

Karen from MI said...

GREAT CARD, Virginia! I do LOVE this color combination.......reminds me of SPRING and that is my FAVORITE season. Also, I can't help but admire your gifts from your neighbor's vacation. That paperweight is SO PRETTY and I'm sure those chocolates were delicious......nice packaging, too.
Thanks for sharing, Virginia Love, Karen oxox

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your card is beautiful, Virginia! I love adding sheet music elements to my projects, too! Hope your day is fabulous! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH Virginia--that is a beautiful card--I LOOOOOOOOOOVE that you love music notes:) I love them too! Love that paperweight--beautiful! Hope you have a fab week:) LOVE visiting here!!

Tiffany said...

Gosh, I LOVE that inspiration photo! So candy-like in every way with the pastel colors! Love your trio of distressed backgound layers!

Trinh said...

Such a pretty card, Virginia! The colors are so yummy & refreshing.

ivy said...

wow---look at those colors! fab!

Simone said...

Wow this is stunning! Love those colours :)

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Beautiful card Virginia! Those colors are gorgeous together! That paperweight is too cool!

Kim Wilson said...

Wow Virginia!! That paper weight is amazing :) As is your gradients! That is so cool looking! I need to try that sometime! Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

Heather Maria said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Virginia! Beautiful design and the colours are so pretty! Gorgeous paperweight and I'm sure the candies were yummy!

Jenny said...

Sooo pretty Virginia, love it!! :) :) :) :) :)