Thursday, August 26, 2010

Treehouse Thursday Challenge #64

Can you believe that it is the end of August? Yes, we are thinking of Fall colors here at Treehouse Thursday's Challenge brought to you by Neva (see here).  What are fall colors to you? To me, it's purple, green, pumpkin yellow and orange. You can shop the latest Treehouse stamps here.
I just love the image called Ghost Kid. Isn't it adorable? I re-sized the images and flip one over....here's the result. I paper-pieced the ghost kind with white paper . I'm entering this for the Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog (paper-piecing).
I remember vividly how my kids used to drape themselves over to pretend to be the scariest ghosts! Before you know it, Halloween is around the corner!? I made good use of my leftover felt flowers with shirt buttons from previous projects, the colors are just my kind of fall colors!
Thanks for dropping by. Now you can check out the DT's fabulous work for more inspiration (see here).
One more exciting thing to share with you all, is my super lovely and uber talented stamping friend Kathy Racoosin can be seen at here at Penny Black! Congrats Kathy!!

18 comments:

Barb said...

What a fun image, V! Love the way you flipped and re-sized one of them! This turned out really cute!!

Simone said...

Sooo fun! Love those little ghosties - they are too cute :)

Neva said...

Just darling Ghostly kids ready for more treats than tricks I am sure. Great job on this Treehouse Thursday Fall color challenge Virginia.

de said...

This is adorable Virginia! Love the ghost kid! Ca-ute!

Sarah said...

Too cute! :)

Stephanie said...

Virginia, great job on the fall challenge, love your little ghost!

Lin said...

Adorable, Virginia - can't wait for fall and to use these colors again!

Julie said...

Super cute card Virginia! I love how you flipped and resized the digi stamp! Another reason why I just LOVE working with digis. Great job on this week's sample!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh these ghosts are so cute Virginia, love your card! ;-)

donna mikasa said...

Too cute! Reminds me SO MUCH of my sister and I way back when...How nostalgic! I love that you played with the sizes--so clever!

Ayana Posadas said...

This is such an adorable Halloween card, Virginia! Too cute!!! :)

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Oh Virginia this is just as cute as can be!! Your little ghosts are just darling!! And how clever to flip the image, I never would have thought of that!! Thanks for the digi lesson!!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

So cute! Funny ghosts! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Those ghost are super fun! I love the color story you used--super FAB!!

Jackie said...

Fabby Halloween card. Thank you for sharing with us at SSSC this week x

BabyBokChoy said...

YYep, I love it!! so so cute.

Alice Wertz said...

so cute!! the ghost kids!! super card, Virginia!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby