Friday, September 3, 2010

Digital Doodles Annoucement!!


Just sharing some super exciting news (see here) today ! I am chosen to be in the Design Team of Digital Doodles. As many of you know that I LOVE Kathy Martin's Digital Doodles at Two Peas in a Bucket,  I had made so many cards from Kathy Martin's fun and whimsical images, from flowerbutterfly, party banner to the latest ice cream cards. It just confirms how much I love working with her designs. When the DT call came up, I hesitated, but I eventually applied since I know how much FUN it is to work with Kathy and her amazing creations. So thank you, Kathy, for the chance and also to you, my friends, who kindly commented on my projects every so often. I hope I can work some magic with Digital Doodles!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow! I will have two posts. One for the Etsy Inspired Challenge( see here) and the other for Cinema Saturday's (see here) guest design! Can you guess what movie will be featured? Think autumn!
Here's a card I made for the Hero Arts Challenge for September. This card was inspired by the ultra talented Jennifer McGuire's video (see permanent masking with Glossy Accent/). The difference is that I used Crackle Accent instead
DSCN51093254
And this was an Apple Pie that I made in the early summer...
... it's time to make another :)

21 comments:

Digital Doodles Design Team Blog said...

Oh my...look at that apple pie! It's got autumn written all over it! Boy would I love to sit down to a slice, cup of coffee and great conversation with you! ;)

I just e-mailed you a new blinkie for your blog since the one you have is for the Club Members...which you can still be a member of. I'm so excited to be working with you Virginia! :)

AnitaRex said...

Yay Virginia! What happy news! So very happy for you! I can't wait to see your creations!

Dotty Jo said...

Wooo hoo - great news, can't wait to see what you create! Jo x

Marilyn said...

That apple pie looks delicious... beautiful top crust! Congrats on making the design team, Virginia! I know you are going to have lots of fun with your new gig!
Hugs, Marilyn

Lin said...

Wow, girl, look how you are growing! It was just about a year ago when we were all exposed to digital things and none of us could "see" ourselves using them! Were we ever wrong! Congratulations, little sis - enjoy your stint!

CinnamonSally said...

Big congratulations Viginia, can't wait to see all your new creations!

Audrey Pettit said...

Looking forward to working with you on the Digital Doodles team, Virginia!

Monika Reeck said...

Big big congrats V woow another DT..hope you still have time to see my EMPTY Blog (to tired after work no time to creating :( ) hope you are success on all DT my dear friend....hugs...Monika

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I love when good things happen to good people!
So so so deserved...

Karen B. said...

Yah! Congratulations!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Congratulations!! I KNOW you'll work magic with Kathy's stamps!! I'm so excited to be working with you on the DT!! LOVE your gorgeous card and that apple pie looks oh sooooo yummy!!!

Barb said...

Congrats on the DT spot, V! You'll be fabulous! Love this wonderful, Autumn card! So full of pretty colors and texture from the crackle accents! And boy does your pie look yummy! :)Hugs!

BabyBokChoy said...

I wish i have an apple pie like that to scrap! congrats Virginia!!!!! awesome awesome awesome!

carina said...

congrats on your new DT!,i´m ooking forward to working with you on the Digital Doodles team.<3

Heather Maria said...

Big congratulations Virginia, I'm delighted for you! Your card is gorgeous! Wonderful design and colours! I love your mix of stamps and the crackled leaves look brilliant!

Heather Maria said...

Delicious looking pie too - I'd love a piece!

vera rhuhay said...

Huge Congratulations,Virginia!So excited for you!!!
OhMY...Look the apple pie...I want it!!!
Love your card too,Virginia!

Trinh said...

Congrats on your new DT, Virginia! You rock those digi images and I'm so happy for you. And I LOVE your card! The colors are perfect for fall and I like how clustered the leaves & gems at the bottom.

Sarah said...

Congrats, Virginia! Beautiful fall card too!

Alice Wertz said...

YAY!!!! congrats, girl!!! it's going to be so fun to see you make project using Kathy fun stamps!!! LOVE your beautiful fall card! yummy colors!! please send an apple pie to the following address... =)

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Huge congrats Virginia! So thrilled for you!!! I'm loving your leaf card! Now I want that stamp set! :) And that apple pie looks soooooo good!!