Saturday, September 18, 2010

EtsyInspired Challenge #106

YES, it's Saturday! Please join me here for Etsy Inspired Challenge. Our shop this week is Pegasus Maiden ( see here). Their statement is "We have a simple concept of creating imaginative and cute headdresses with unique flares to spare". So there! Go and get inspired! If you look at the headdresses, you will be amazed at what you see! Our Sponsor is Schlosser Designs (see here). Winner prize is Two stamp set prize pack! How awesome! There are so many pieces of beautiful colors, flowers, butterflies from Pagasus Maiden, but this is what inspired me.
I made a book mark with butterflies....
soar
A closer look
Hope you are having a sweet Saturday! Now you might want to check these FAB work from DT if you haven't already..
Ashley  Heart Hugs Designs
De  Bella Luna {Paperie}
Emily B. branch out designs
Emily N. Emmie-Lou Who Stamps &You
Joy  Crazy for Daisies
Kerry Capturing Creativity
Savannah  Savannahland 2
Stephanie Ingenious Inkling
Kim Off The Wall Craftiness (Sept guest design)
Virginia Yes, Virginia... (me)
Please link back your project here . Hope you are having a sweet Saturday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am very excited about hosting the virtual quick card (1.5 hr) impromptu challenge on Sept. 20, Monday at 8:30pm Eastern time. (see Hero Arts Flickr group here). Hope you can play!

24 comments:

Emily Branch said...

What a great bookmark!!! I love your take on the inspiration piece!!! The colors of the sky is something I would have never thought to do!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful tag, girl! love the pretty butterflies! have a lovely weekend, my friend! =)

ivy said...

pretty bookmark!

Heather Maria said...

Gorgeous bookmark Virginia! I love the colours and wonderful butterflies! Looking forward to your quick card challenge on Monday! Have a great weekend!

de said...

Virgina! SO pretty! I love those popped up butterflies and love the idea of a tag! Super cute!

Karen B. said...

So beautiful Virginia! Can't wait to play.

Lin said...

Love this orange bookmark! Great detailing on the butterflies!

SmilynStef said...

Love the trim & rick-rack ... great inspired design.

Joy said...

this is perfect for your inspiration piece, I love it!

Kerry said...

Very sweet! I love the little cloud background and of course, those butterflies too!

Lindsay said...

This is so darling Virginia! I love the clouds and butterflies and the orange really makes it great!

StampinCathy said...

Love this bookmark. Great colors and the butterflies are so pretty.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love how you did the butterfly! Your works gets better and better! I just love coming to your blog!

Barb said...

Love this bookmark, V! Your butterflies are beautiful with the added white dots! Perfect take on the inspiration photo! And I love your peachy colored sky! Hugs to you! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY, Virginia--this is so so so pretty! LOVE these colors! Esp. that orange on yellow and hint of green! SO FAB! I love the detailed butterfly image--looks just like that headband! HOOOORAY for your virtual class--I will try and "attend" or watch....I have never done one of those things before--If you are teaching...I want to be there to learn! LOVE your creativity--I could learn lots;)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your bookmark is just gorgeous, Virginia! I need to start making more book marks instead of cards! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Dawn said...

Love this Virginia. Perfect colourings and just the right size. Beautiful

Jill said...

Great penwork on your butterflies! Love your bookmark!

Tiffany said...

Sa...weeet! Love this Virginia, the tag is gorgeous - beautiful orange colors!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Love your bookmark Virginia! Your butterflies are beautiful!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

BabyBokChoy said...

Amazing take on the challenge, your butterflies are so so fabulous.

Simone said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love those butterflies with and the added dots - so pretty :)

Vicky said...

Lovely bookmark! The ribbon, the colors, the butterflies... everything!

donna mikasa said...

What a clever bookmark, Virginia! Great inspiration from the headband!
Hoping to join your HA challenge, too! You're such a busy little bee! It's so hard to keep up with you!!!