Saturday, September 25, 2010

EtsyInspired Challenge #107

Welcome to Etsy Inspired Challenge! Check this post from Moxie Fab. and you know what craft guru Tim Holtz has to say about Etsy shops?  "i confess...i am addicted to etsy. seriously, how can one not be? a place that with the simple click of a button you can browse everything from art, to jewelry, to couture, to enough vintage treasures to recreate history. i love etsy." So need I say more? Are you ready? Let's get started!
Our shop of the week Indigotown (see here) is the source!
Winner Prize -  Paper mache cupcake and four "SweEt" cupcake gift tags
Adorable, aren't they? Our Sponsor is
Blackleaf Studio (see  here) Winner prize -Flip Flop Clip Art
Here's the photo that inspired me.
and here's my take...
Time to check out the DT's fabulous work!
Savannah  Savannahland 2
Kim Off The Wall Craftiness (Sept guest design)
Virginia Yes, Virginia... (me)
Please link back your project here . I have a small giveaway on Tuesday to celebrate my one-year old blog! Please drop by!

22 comments:

Afayoune said...

So Cute ^^

Dawn said...

very sweet Virginia.

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute. I just love your take on this challenge.

Sarah said...

Too cute!

Lin said...

Adorable!

de said...

Virginia, OMG your card is A D O R A B L E ! ! ! And I love you quoted Tim Holtz... that is so cool! LOVE it!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I JUST LOVE THIS, Virginia! Cute as can be! :)

Barb said...

Just delightful, V! Love your take on the inspiration photo!

Kerry said...

What a fun interpretation of your inspiration piece!

Jill said...

So cute and clever! I love the feeling of movement on this card! It's as if I can see those ghosts darting about! You have such an inventive, creative spirit, Virginia, and it's totally catchy! Thanks for all of the awesome inspiration! HUGS!

SmilynStef said...

That card is just too stinkin' cute ... fabulous inspired design.

AnitaRex said...

So cute Virginia! And so inspired by the photo! Love the card so!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is soooooooooo cute, Virginia:) I love that you made the ghost move just like the inspiration piece;) LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Just love visiting here! You are so amazing:)

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Virginia, this card is too cute--I love it. I also like the photo that inspired you. Great job and I always enjoy seeing your cards. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You take care and have a great weekend. Bless you.

Nancy said...

Absolute charm...such adorable little ghosties on your perfectly crafted card, Virginia!
blessings!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh my... I love your Halloween card, totally adorable!!

BabyBokChoy said...

i really love the way you tackled this challenge, brilliantly done!!

Joy said...

omg, I loooooove this card, to freaking cute!

Diana said...

Oh my gosh, so ADORABLE Virginia! Thanks for sharing all the inspiration!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the ghosts on the twine.

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! love those flying ghosts! just make me smile!

Rebecca said...

Love your card, its just fabulously fun!