Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday is Digital Doodles Day!

Hello, my friends! I have some more cards to share from Kathy Martin's new release from last week. This set called Thankful (see here) are so versatile and fun.  I made two Thanksgiving cards with this kit.
As you can tell, I used the Glossy Accent on the pumpkins. The shine is incredible, isn't it? Here's the 2nd card.
I paper-pieced the pumpkin and added 3 different layers for dimensions.
As for my Apple Recipe cards giveaway (see here), recipe card # 1 goes to---
Karen B." Super cute projects Virginia, you rock with digital stamps" and card #2 goes to
Linda: "gosh Virginia, these are just sooooooooooo adorable. youre sooo good with digital--sigh".
Please e-mail me your address. I will send the cards out to you ASAP! Thanksgiving is around the corner...the apple pie recipe will come in handy :)

15 comments:

Berenice R. said...

Such a nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Simone said...

These cards are so gorgeous! Love those pumpkins :)

Dawn said...

wonderful cards as usual Virginia. Love the pumpkins

Barb said...

Love both these pretty cards, V! Fabulous shine on the pumpkins and your paper piecing is wonderful!

Jenny said...

Such sweet cards, love them :) :) :) :)

Vicky said...

Sweet cards! Isn't glossy accent great? Once I started using it I can't stop!I love the pumpkin as an "a" on "thanksgiving" and what you did with the ribbon on top of the card!
Cute cute cute :)

Vicky said...

Thanks for the nomination Virginia! You are so sweet!
So sorry I couldn't play on the HeroArts challenge you hosted :(
It was 3:30 am here...

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful fall cards Virginia! Love the glossy accents on the one and your lovely paper piecing on the second! Check paper is such a great choice for fall! :)

Lin said...

Love them, Virginia! The pieced pumpkin against the orange dots is so cute!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Adorable cards Virginia! Love the glossy accents!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Such fantabulous cards!! They put me in a thankful mood!

Tiffany said...

Very pretty, such a clean and fresh looking design Virginia!

Karen B. said...

Super cute card! And I'm super excited about a handmade creation from you!

BabyBokChoy said...

These are so cute!! love them!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

those pumpkins are so cute! lovely cards, Virginia! apparently i am a week late on my google reader.... finally caught up! =)