Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Digital Doodles' NEW Release

Hello! I'm excited to share the new released set from Kathy Martin's Digital Doodles
The adorable images "Night Before Christmas" are just perfect for Christmas!
If you are looking for some fun and creative images to use for your Christmas decor and paper-crafting. This is it! I made a card from one of the images--the cute stocking!. I paper-pieced the stocking and printed out the sentiment. I used the acetate to cover it to simulate an ornament.
There are so many possibilities from this set. Do check out the DT's fabulous work (see Kathy's blog here). I can't wait to make more from this set!
I am also sharing a card that I made from Jennifer's Thinking Inking  video. I made a simple background and worked on the deer image (it's FREE to download).
 All you need to do is just downloading the deer image from the site. This is a great opportunity to try out digital image if you haven't already.
Merry Christmas
Also I'm announcing the digital kit winners for my one-year blog giveaway:
HA Blossom Background goes to #11 Anita R.
Kathy Martin's Home Sweet Home  goes to #19 Kathy R.
Congrats, ladies! I can't wait to see what you create with the digit kit!

13 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

These cards are adorable, Virginia! I love what you did with the deer image! SO cute! :)

de said...

OMG fabu! I particularly LOVE that reindeer card!!!!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Wow, great cards Virginia! I love the way you used the acetate for the ornament and the paper-pieced stocking! And I adore your reindeer card! So cute! Love the brocade on him. :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Great cards Virginia!
I want to find some time and follow Jennifer's amazing videos!

Tiffany said...

Super cute cards! Love the big stocking and your embossed deer is adorable Virginia!

AnitaRex said...

Such cute cards Virginia! Love the background stamp you used on the reindeer,and the design of your card! So thrilled I won!

Kathy Martin said...

What fun cards! Get's me in the spirit of the season! Love your great big paper pieced stocking and how you hung it on your card! That reindeer is too adorable! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh it is so so cute!! Love your paper piecing.

Simone said...

OMG these are so cute Virginia! Love that reindeer - so adorable! :)

Deirdre said...

Just saw your stocking card showcased on the 2peas newsletter...wooohooooooooooo! Congrats. Love them both.

Suzanne C said...

What a cute reindeer! Love the cards. Sweet and adorable!

Heather Maria said...

These are two adorable cards, Virginia! I love them! Congrats on your blog anniversary and congrats to Anita and Kathy!

Trinh said...

The argyle on the stocking is so cute & I love everything about your deer card!