Saturday, October 2, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge # 108 (and Happy WCM Day)!



Hello Saturday AND Happy World Card Making Day!! I hope you are enjoying a fun day of card-making. Thanks for joining me for another week of Etsy Inspired Challenge! Our Shop of the week is Two Eggplants (see  here). Our sponsor is Pink Cat Studios (see here). A lucky winner from random draw will get 5 Free digis! YAY!
My inspiration came from this adorable image.
I applied the similar colors to my card.
MANY thanks
Love the buttons, don't you? I used my favorite Hero Arts stamp to create this card.
Now you might want to check these FAB work from DT if you haven't already..
Ashley  Heart Hugs Designs
De  Bella Luna {Paperie}
Emily B. branch out designs
Emily N. Emmie-Lou Who Stamps &You
Joy  Crazy for Daisies
Kerry Capturing Creativity
Savannah  Savannahland 2
Stephanie Ingenious Inkling
(Oct. Guest design ) Rebecca Grohal
Virginia Yes, Virginia... (me)
Please link back your project here . Since today is World card-making day, I will be blog-hopping with my Hero Arts Flickr friends- YAY!

29 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

What a super adorable card Virginia!
TFS!!

de said...

OMG this is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love, love, love those bunnies! A D O R A B L E ! ! ! !

Kerry said...

Awwww...so sweet! And cheery too! :)

Dawn said...

How cute Virginia. Just the best

Heather Maria said...

Happy World Card Making Day to you too, Virginia! Your card is absolutely adorable! Such a cute scene and I love the colours you used on the bunnies! The buttons are so sweet too!

Dwita said...

Yes, Virginia. This images show that we are all one in the world of card making. Happy WCMD 2010...

walchowDesign said...

Cute bunnies you have, Virgina! Happy WCMD!

Vera Rhuhay said...

Awww...again! you made such an adorable card,Virginia! Happy WCM day!

Alice Wertz said...

cute cute cute! LOVE your bunny card! so fun and happy! love that about you too! =) happy world card making day, my friend! =)

Karen B. said...

What a super cute card, loving the bunnies all lined up!

SmilynStef said...

Love your fun little bunny line-up and how you placed the sentiment in the sun ... great inspired design.

Lin said...

Love the colors! Such a happy card!

jintyoo7 said...

Very sweet, Virginia! The buttons are very cute too.

Emily Branch said...

OMG!!! This is super totally adorable PRECIOUS! Those bunnies are terrific! What a fabulous design! The coloring and layout are GREAT!

CinnamonSally said...

Cute,cute card Virginia, great colours and a fun card!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable buttons and bunnies. What a sweet card and perfect with the inspiration.

Yvette K said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Oh my, that's so darn cute!! LOVE the buttons! Also congrats on your leaf card being featured on the CARDS/CREATE blog this week! You ROCK my friend!

Kathy Martin said...

LOL! Love the rabbits! What a cute card and I love all those colorful buttons! :)

Barb said...

What a fun photo for your inspiration, Virginia! Love that you used the same colors too! Such a cute card with the added buttons! :)

Karen from MI said...

SO DARLING, Virginia! I LOVE that little bunny image, too. GREAT inspiration! Those sure are the BEST COLORS! It does remind me of SPRING and it's a long way off! :( I'm going to look for that darling image one day soon and try to stamp something! Thanks for the inspiration.
Love, Karen xoxo

AnitaRex said...

Virginia what a sweet card! I love those bunnies all in a row! Too cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I just adore this card, Virginia! Those bunines with the line of buttons are darling! :)

CanadianScraps43 said...

Oh so love your card! Those bunnies are so stinkin cute and I do love how you added even more whimsy to your card with the buttons. Another great one! Hugs.

Simone said...

Wow this is just way too cute!

Vicky said...

Yes, Virginia, this is a cute card, love the bunnies and the buttons!
I have to take part at this challenge, those soaps are adorable!

Michele Gross said...

Super cute! Those bunnies are just adorable and the little buttons are a cute touch ;)

Rebecca said...

Sooooooooo sweeet! A little bunny lovin' :-) !

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Awww, that's adorable! I love the buttons, they add just the right touch!