Saturday, October 9, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge #109

Hello Saturday! It's Etsy Inspired Challenge time! The shop of the week is  Lemon Kissed. What a NAME, huh? You must check out the ear rings and necklaces! They are really stunning!
 Winner Prize - Mini Chrysanthemum earrings in winners choice of color (example here). Our generous sponsor is Pholkart Blessings Winner prize - 5 Digi's of their choice. I was going to make a card with their digies, but I didn't have the time! Sorry! Here's the item that inspired me
I LOVE the details of this pair of ear rings. The intricate design reminds me of a doily/lace. So I got my lace stamp out and made a card from this inspiration
Thanks VERY MUCH
So what do you think? You think that one card is enough for me? Of course not!
Please check out the fabulous creations from our DT! You will be glad that you did!
Ashley  Heart Hugs Designs
De  Bella Luna {Paperie}
Emily B. branch out designs
Emily N. Emmie-Lou Who Stamps &You
Joy  Crazy for Daisies
Kerry Capturing Creativity
Savannah  Savannahland 2
Stephanie Ingenious Inkling
Oct. Guest design  Rebecca Grohal
Virginia Yes, Virginia... (me)
Please link back your project here . Hope you are having a sweet Saturday!

22 comments:

Kerry said...

I love the earrings you chose for your inspiration. Both cards are great but the butterfly one is my personal favorite. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!!

Heather Maria said...

Wonderful cards, Virginia and such brilliant takes on the beautiful earrings! Gorgeous designs and colour combos!

Emily Branch said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't tell you how much I LOVE THE DOILY!!!! Such an amazingly perfect idea to incorporate into your card!!

The butterflies look so elegant with the lace too!! Great work this week!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful colors! That doily stamp is the perfect choice for the earring inspiration!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Fantabulous cards!! LOVE your interpretation of the inspiration!

SmilynStef said...

I think the second one is my favorite ... those richly colored butterflies with the lacy are stunning.

Trinh said...

You are so creative, Virginia! Both cards are so pretty but my fave is the 2nd one. Love the colors & the gorgeous butterflies.

de said...

Oh wow, these are beautiful! I love how you played off the pattern in the earrings! GORGEOUS!

Lin said...

GREAT take on those earrings!!

gberry14 said...

Both cards are beautiful! The second with the doily and butterlies is so fab and elegant with the fall colors. Both cards have a vintage feel. Love how you brought the texture into the card inspiration.-Leesa B

Barb said...

Love your take on the earrings, V! The hearts on the first card are so sweet and I love the butterflies and design of the second one! Nicely done, my friend!

Vicky said...

Love the earrings! Your cards are both so elegant! Off to check the challenge and make a card :) TFS

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a beautiful card, and matching journal! Love it, Virginia! :)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

OH MY GOSH!! The card and notebook are GORGEOUS! You knocked this one out of the park! FABULOUS!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

It's always such a treat to see how you interpret these challenges, I would be so incredibly clueless but you do such amazing jobs with them!!!! xxoo to u, thanks for the sweet email, YOU are the BEST!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Both cards are GREAT, but I LOVE the 2nd card! Those earrings are super cute!

Alice Wertz said...

so simple and beautiful! love those V.!!! have a fabulous weekend, my friend! =)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHH! So sweet:) I love both of these cards! I love how you were inspired by those beautiful earrings--and I love that doily/lace stamp!! Great job!! You always rock the EIC challenges:) LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting your blog--INSPIRED:)

laurieloou said...

Great lace cards they are just like the earings! Pretty colours and I especially love the butterflies x

alexandra s.m. said...

Virginia,
How do you make it look so easy?
Fabulous as usual!!
Thank you ~

Simone said...

Aww this is fabulous Virginia! The colours and that doily are gorgeous!