Saturday, October 23, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge # 111

Welcome to our latest edition of Etsy inspired Challenge. Our shop of the week is Stilleto Heights (see here). Winner Prize - 2 Prints of the winners choice! Wow! And that's now all, Stilleto also offer a 20% discount to any participants/readers/lurkers this week as well. Use Inspired20 in the "Note to Seller" box and wait for your new invoice to pay! Our generous sponsor is Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps (see here).
Winner gets $ 15 store credit and for All participants - 10% Off! Use 10ETSYIN
Here's the photo of my inspiration. I LOVE the rich colors and layered images, script and roses....
I came up with this ...
Etsy #2
I gave this card to my former neighbor who invited me to her condo for lunch. These are the party favors that she gave out. Aren't these "shoes" gorgeous? (click on the photo for closer look!!)
These are ring holders! I picked the green one!
Please check out the DT fabulous work. You will NOT be disappointed!
Savannah  Savannahland 2
(Oct. Guest design ) Rebecca Grohal
Virginia Yes, Virginia... (me)
Please link back your project here . Have fun creating!

23 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!!!!

Barb said...

Love this card, Virginia! Such pretty colors together! Wonderful job on the "kissing" technique! :)

Kerry said...

So pretty! Great interpretation of the inspiration piece!

Dawn said...

such a pretty card Virginia, What a lovely friend to give such lovely favours.

Alice Wertz said...

wow. your card is so pretty, V! love the beautiful colors. and that shoe favor is so unique! have a fabulous weekend, my friend! =)

Isha said...

This is so very pretty Virginia...I love pink ;)

ivy said...

beautiful card! and that shoe ring holder is so fun! now, ask hubby to buy you MANY more rings to fill that shoe up!

de said...

Such a pretty card Virginia! I love the colors and the silhouette collage look! And those ring holder shoes! Too cute! I have one similar in my spare room for guests jewelery! :-)

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty. Love the colors and your take on your inspirational piece. Those shoes are just to cute.

SmilynStef said...

Love that stamp ... is it Hero Arts? Gorgeous inspired design.

Lin said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration! And what fun shoes!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This couldn't be more gorgeous!!!! LOVE it!

Emily Branch said...

OOoh I love your masking technique with glitter mist spray!! This card is sooo sooo pretty and a fabulous take on the inspiration piece!

Kryssi said...

beautiful card... and those shoe ring holders are soooooooooooooooooooo cute!! i want i want i want! even though i never wear rings anymore!! so cute! i want!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the colors and the emboss resist! The butterflies are fabulous! And those shoe ring holders are super cute! I'd love one of those!

Emily Leiphart said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Virginia! Your card matches the centrepiece from your friend's condo warming party. ;D Oohhh, what fabulous party favours, too!

Rebecca said...

so very, very pretty! I love the colors you used and the flower mask was the perfect choice! beautiful!

Joy said...

gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous colors, so soft and sweet! Love this color combo Virginia!

Simone said...

This is so beautiful! I love those soft sweet colours! How awesome are those ring holders!! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love how you have the flowers pop on that text! What a beautiful card--your neighbor is so lucky! And lucky you--what a cute shoe:) How does it work? Love it regardless--anything green and shoes! LOL!!

You are the bestest--thanks for everything! LOOOOOOOVE visiting here:)

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Oh wow, I love your gorgeous card! I'm going to have to "lift" this design! :) I love the shoes too - super cute!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card! Love her party favors.. They are so elegant!