Saturday, November 6, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge # 113

Welcome to Etsy Inspired Challenge!! So glad that you are here to join the fun! Our Shop of this week is  Putu Princess Escapes. I  find the images on the T shirts are so inspiring! You've got to check them out! Winner prize: A T-Shirt of the winners choice (in stock items). Our Sponsor is  Some Odd Girl WINNER: 3 Digis of their choice. AWESOME, isn't it?

About Some Odd Girl: the place to find fun and quirky digis that I know you will love! Some Odd Girl was inspired by two great friends. They offer monthly freebies and SOG Points program. The Challenge Blog has bi-weekly fun that hopefully will help inspire you to use your digie.
I was lucky to choose a digie to use as my DT assignment. I adore the pear image and made it into a anniversary/just because/LOVE themed card! I flipped one of the pears and now the two pears are facing each other!
Perfect Pear
Please check out the DT's awesome work!
Savannah  Savannahland 2
Virginia Yes, Virginia... (me)
Please link back your project here
I'll be back for my 2 post later today for my guest design for..Wee Memories....!

15 comments:

Barb said...

You are so clever! Those faces on the pears are adorable! Wonderfully fun card, V!

de said...

Oh Virginia! So cute! Love the perfect PEAR! Cute!

Alice Wertz said...

how cute is this??!! LOVE this delightful card. V.! thanks for making me smile. have a fabulous weekend! =)

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how adorable and fun! Love the way your Rick rack overlaps the sides of your card V!

Kerry said...

So cute! Adorable pears and I like the orange background/accents.

Dawn said...

Tee hee..... this one made me giggle Virginia. Just so cute.

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Virginia, love this adorable card--the pears are too cute. Great job

Lin said...

Really, really cute, Virginia! Love 'em!

Emily Branch said...

OH MY GOOOOOSH!!! I love love love love the cute little pears and the super PRECIOUS sentiment!! GREAT FUNKY and fresh design!!

Kristy said...

Love how you took advantage of the ability to flip the image! Its super cute! Love the buttoned up ric-rac!

Karen from MI said...

SO ADORABLE, VIrginia! I'm REALLY SMILING BIG! Oh, I LOVE your new banner, too.............it's SO COLORFUL! Love, Karen xoox

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

EEEEEK! So so so cute! I love the pair of pears! ;) What a fun idea! And the pop of orange is fabulous!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I am totally in love with this card, Virginia! Absolutely adorable!
I also LOVE your new blog banner! Super clever! :)

Joy said...

i love this card!!!!!

Angie Blom said...

Oh what a great card. beautiful Virginia!!