Saturday, December 4, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge # 117

Hello! It's Etsy Inspired Challenge time!
ShopPaper Seeds
Winner Prize - Bottle with Wish Flowers (see here)
Winner prize - $10 CAD Voucher

Digi With Attitude! is a Digital Stamp Company that brings sass, stamp; attitude to your stamping projects!
Meet the newest attitude in town!All images are 300 dpi and come in both JPEG & PNG formats.
Store Link: here
I'm inspired by this gorgeous photo (paper flowers)
So I made two paper rosettes and decorated a small gift bag with them.
The 3-D effect is perfect for a gift bag! I also used the strings of pearls to add to the details. It was super easy! Just peel and stick! Love this craft find at Michael's!
Please check out my fellow DT as they are always super creative and they inspire me time after time!
Savannah  Savannahland 2
Virginia Yes, Virginia... (me)
Dec. Guest DT  Laurel Beard
Please link back your project here. Also there's a DT call for Etsy Inspired Challenge (see here). I'm staying on for another term. I just LOVE the inspiration at Etsy's! WAY too fun :)

21 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Yes! I'm the first to tell you how much you have rocked this challenge!
Love the style here, both clean and very feminine!
Bravo!!

Sanne said...

Cute little gift bag Virginia - looks super with those little flowers!

Joy said...

so perfect for the inspiration piece!

ivy said...

cute gift bag! i hav not tried making those flowers yet---may need to give it a try!

Vicky said...

Adorable gift bag with dimension! Great idea and so creative as always Virginia :)

Alice Wertz said...

this is so simple and cute, Virginia! love your pretty paper flowers with the pearl centers!

Karen B. said...

Oh, what a sweet sweet bag! Love your color choices too.

de said...

Oh Virginia this is just gorgeous! I love how your bag turned out and those paper flowers are AMAZING! Sweet!

Barb said...

Adorable gift bag, V! Love your pretty flowers and gorgeous pearl stems!

Lin said...

So very sweet! Beautiful, Virginia!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This is just one AWESOME card. I just love those flowers and those pearls. Thanks for the inspiration.

Ann said...

Virginia, this is absolutely gorgeous! Wow! I'd love to receive this!

Kerry said...

Super cute gift bag! Have a great weekend!

CinnamonSally said...

Wow such a cute little gift bag Virginia. Love those pearl stems and leaves!!

Emily Branch said...

OMH!!! I am IN LOVE with this gift bag and those rolled flowers!! This bag is SUPER genius! Plus, you have the CUTEST little stems made of pretty bling!!! FABBY!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, this gift bag is FABULOUS, Virginia! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I spy some biscotti down below. Off to check out the yummies in that post! ;)

Suzanne C said...

Love this cute gift bag! Adorable flowers.

BabyBokChoy said...

Absolutely adorable gift bag!!! fantastic take on the challenge!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is super cute! I love the flowers with their pearl stems! Adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH (pause) MY (pause) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! You are super amazing--this is soooooo cute! I LOVE those flowers! And their stems! OH MY! OH MY! I want to come to your house to play! Christmas Wishlist for Sav: fly to Virginia's house and play in her craft room! I looooove this card! FAB job!

Kathy (krolski) said...

How cute! Love the flowers you made and those stems are so fun!