Friday, December 10, 2010

Tuesday Trigger...again!

I am embarrassed to post another card about Tuesday Trigger (All the Glitter)  as I was NEVER right on the target. But this photo is just too "delicious"...I can't let it pass me by.
Wish I could say that this is what I'm getting for Christmas! But, with that said, I'm just as happy to get a few new sets of Spellbinders and stamps. I'm happy woman-what can I say!? I told me DH that he is the luckiest guy as I'm so low in maintenance. I make a card, then I'm happy (so true)!
DSC_00134960
So what do you think? All that glitter is pure eye candy, huh? I used the Martha Stewart Score Board to make the folds. I have been doing that a LOT since I got that gadget!
DSC_00134960
Then I used the Japanese washi tape that my DD Stephanie bought me in Singapore to tie it all up. The Scalloped borders was embosses and distressed. The sentiment was embossed in white in silver card stock. I used the SRM Sticker sentiment to make the final statement. Adding the gems and ribbons was the fun part! I'm loving all that glitter, are you?
PS: Thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes for my birthday.....I feel so LOVED!! xo

19 comments:

Isha said...

Gorgeous card Virginia...you are full of creativity. Thanks for the inspiration. Also Thank you for letting me know about Twitter. I am so happy....

Barb said...

I am loving all the glitter too, V! This is so gorgeous! And the design is fantastic! You inspire me!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Incredibly GORGEOUS! LOVE this!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Oh, love the gliter! Stunning card!! Love it!

Kathy (krolski) said...

I meant glitter. :)

Karen B. said...

Ooh, this is lovely, your pleats are just gorgeous!

BabyBokChoy said...

Beautiful and elegant and totally bling bling bling!!!!

Trinh said...

This so pretty, Virginia! Love the pleating & shimmer. And congrats on your Create feature!

donna mikasa said...

Fabulous take on the photo! I love the pleats and all the glittery goodness!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY--another gorgeous creation! I love how you pleated the paper...and that ribbon/string--OH! LUSH! LOVE it! You are super MOXIE FAB! SUPER!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I just love your take on this fabulous challenge, Virginia! That pleating is fab! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

GORGEOUS!! My! That purple and the design of your card are so elegant.

Ayana Posadas said...

OOoohhh! Love this! The purple just pops! It looks grea, Virginia. :)

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful take on the trigger! wow! fabulous card, V.! have a lovely Sunday! =)

Simone said...

Oh wow this is so incredibly beautiful! I LOVE this Virginia! :)

Cath said...

Hey Virginia! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

jaemom said...

Ooh, MS scoreboard! It's on my list, but keeps getting pushed down by other things. heh heh. Love this beauty! Gorgeous pleats, and love the bling (and your new nesties, yay!)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this card with the pleated paper! Pretty!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful paper pleating, you know how purple is so inviting to me! The more shades of it on one card, the more pleasing!