Saturday, February 19, 2011

Etsy Inspired Challegne #127

Welcome to this week's Etsy inspired Challenge! Our Shop is Claylicious. If you are a clay or owl lover, this shop will give you fabulous inspiration.
Winner Prize: handmade ceramic owl desk buddy -INSPIRE(see here)
Sponsor: Your Next Stamp
winner prize: $10 Gift Voucher
I used this group of owl photo as my inspiration
Aren't they CUTE? I have never made a card with a group of owls! So this gave me the idea...I used up the scrap of the colored /distressed Label 1 diecut from my stash. I inked and masked the owls and grouped them in a row.
DSC_00035426
I colored these owls in copic markers in front of TV! What  FUN!! I decided to give them all different of color combo so they each have their own personality! Our design team is sure going to WOW you again!
Emily, Jackie, Joy, Kerry, Ann (guest design)
Virginia (you are here)!
Please link your project to Etsy inspired Challenge here. I appreciate your stopping by!

28 comments:

joy said...

You are right - they each have their own personality and are they ever cute! Clever card, Virginia!

Cathy Fong said...

Hoooowww cuteee the owls are !! Love ur cards! Both of them! Lovely.

Elizabeth said...

What a really cute card! I think you should sell it!!!! It's that cute girl!!!!

Have a great weekend!
e.

Sarah said...

Such a FUN card! Totally making me smile! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my gosh, love your owl card!

de said...

This is AMAZING Virginia! So colorful and fun!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Such wonderful colors Virginia!!! Great designs.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Awwww Love how you framed the group of owls. And they are so colorful & cute. Love this design. :)

Karen B. said...

This is fun! Love that background you did.

Jackie said...

Too cute Virginia! What a great *group* of owls and the colors are so happy....love it!!!!!!

Joy said...

looove the owls!

Barb said...

Such a delightful card, V! Love that it is so full of fabulous colors! Great masking!

Kerry said...

Cute, cute, cute! This looks like it must have taken awhile to create but the result is fabulous...love the fun font in the sentiment too!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your owls are just beautifully colored, Virginia! Fabulous card! :)

Clare said...

Goooorgeous! That background is AMAZING, and those owls are too cute! Love the gems next to the sentiment!

Brenda said...

Superb! Great colours and totally fun!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is soooo cute! I love the owls and the fun background! Can you come to my house and teach me how to make backgrounds??

Vicky said...

Such a cute card Virginia! I love the way you get inspired! and I see you are into copics!!

Dawn said...

too cute for words Virginia... love it.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow Virginia! Great job on the owl gathering. Love your image and your colours are so bright and cheery.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the colorful frame.

Cheryl Nelson said...

All those little owls are just so darling! LOVE this!

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute, Virginia! Love the fun colors & those adorable owlies!

Simone said...

Aww this is so cute Virginia! Love those gorgeous little owls and your rainbow background is so amazing! Congrats on your CARDS blog feature! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH GOOOOODNESS me! I love those little owls! LOVE that rainbow background too! FABBBBBY card---also--love that you are multitasking--working while watching TV! LOVE IT! You are tooooo amazing:) Can't wait for the 26th!! LOOOOOOOVe it:)

Tiffany said...

I love your design on this card Virginia! Ultra fun and loaded with color!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful background for those owls!! and love that you gave them each a different colors. super card, Virginia!!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration and the owls on your card are so perfect!