Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introduction Project for SRM Stickers!


Hello, my friends!! Today is an exciting day for me because my first introduction project will be showcased at SRM Stickers ! As you know, I'd LOVE to show how the SRM Stickers can do for the project with very minimum work. I combine my favorite themes-food and card-making into the projects for today.

 I chose the set "Cook'in" (shop here) which offer bright colors, theme and so it was very easy to come up with a quick set of hostess tag and card.
SRM 1
As most of you know, I consider myself a semi-foodie (when not crafting).  These stickers really completed my baked good with the total package!
SRM2
All I used were some coordinating pattern paper,  two stamps (Hero Arts Scattered Dot and Raindrop Background), Twines and voila! My 2nd project is a card and I think it represent my style well. I used felt for the donuts and present. The sticker was applied directly onto the felt--easy! I'm still perfecting my faux stitching. The background paper is from Basic Grey. It's an easy and fun card-it's so MY style!
happy happy birthday
I would really appreciate it if you can stop by the SRM Blog to check out my bio and post. I am very much looking  forward to some very exciting projects that the SRM blog has planned for all of us! Ta ta for now!

28 comments:

Joy said...

How fun are these sweet cards Virginia, love them both! hugs!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super sweet, Virginia! Love the card and matching goodie bag, along with another fabulous doughnut card! :0)

Barb said...

Love the bright colors of your card and matching tag! And those donuts with the felt frosting are adorable! Such a fun post today, V!

Lin said...

Congratulations, little sis! So pleased to see you reaching for the stars and attaining them!! BIG hugs!

Cheryl Nelson said...

How cute are these?!!! LOOOOOVE them!!

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely set.

Marie-Anne

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh my, those stickers are the cutest and I love what you've done with them, Virginia! The colours of your cards and matching treat are wonderful!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Just saw you featured on the SRM blog. Awesome projects Virginia. I love yellow. So glad to see that color featured. Love your work. :)

Kryssi said...

awesome cards!! i really like the last one, it's so cute and different from the norm lately!

Clare said...

Wooohoo! Congrats, Virginia! I love the set, and the last card is so adorable! Felt donuts? Yum!

Vicky said...

Yeah!!! Great cards and so excited to see your first project as SRM DT!!! Way to go Virginia!!!

Ann said...

These are SO fun! I love the cheery colors!

Stamping Cafe said...

You totally ROCK, my friend! Love love love these fabulous cards!!

Thank you for the bloggy love and the congrats, Virginia!!

BabyBokChoy said...

beautiful projects v! happy new year!

Karen B. said...

Congrats Virginia! Love the bright projects showcased today.

Tina M said...

Tina M
Adorable projects, thank you for sharing them!
st_mccall@yahoo.com

Trinh said...

I'm so happy & excited for you, Virginia! I love your bright & fun cards and can't wait to see more of your fab projects on the SRM blog!

Janetcraft said...

love the fun of colors you put into it..So fun to make cards..love your inspiration

Kathy (krolski) said...

Cute cards Virginia! That donut sure does look delicious! I'm going to check out the SRM blog now!

AnitaRex said...

What a great sticker set for you foodie! (Love that term!) Such fun cards and projects you made today! :>

lynzw21 said...

Hey Virginia- you're so sweet! Everything I said at SRM is true, you're inspiring!! So any hints on which SRM sets to start out with based on the kind of card you've seen me do?!

I finally tidied up my stamping stuff, but seeing as I'm overflowing already and have a new order coming from SSS it won't be staying tidy for long lol! Can't wait for my new room :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Congratulations Virginia. You are going to be a fabulous design member for SRM!! Love today's projects-especially since they are combined with tasty goodies!

alexandra s.m. said...

LOVELY Virginia! Congrats and Happy New Year!!

Agata said...

Congrats Virginia!!! This piece of news is so exciting!!! You made great projects for starters! Looking forward for more!!!

Tiffany said...

Big Congrats V! All of the colors are so bright and fun! Great pairing with the HA background stamps!

Alice Wertz said...

love how you always combine your yummy cookies and card making, Virginia!!! super super projects and BIG congrats on the DT!!!! can't wait to see more of your work with SRM!!!

Anni said...

Wunderschön! Beautiful cards once again! Great colour combinations and amazing designs!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OK---these are def. MOXIE FAB! You are soooooooooo creative! I loooooooove that cookie tag and the way you used such beautiful color combos! I love that birthday card too! I just love everything you make! You are soo inspiring! SO SO SO! LOOOOOOVE IT! (sang that too!!)