Monday, February 21, 2011

A Kiss From the Frog!!

I know St. Patrick's Day is not till March 17, but I can't help making my first ever St. Patrick's Day card! I have this froggie image and I don't think I used enough of it. With the help of the SRM Stickers,  it kind of gave me a chance to do just that!
ST. P. #1
I used St. Patrick's Day-Express Yourself. If you look closely, you can see that I put the St. Patty's Day's definition sticker over the green ribbons. EASY! All I need is to do is play with the frog. Here I popped up the froggie's tummy with pop dots and added a small clover leaf sticker! The froggie's body was distressed with TH Distress inks.
St. P. #2
For more St. Patrick's Day project inspirations, please stop by at the SRM Stickers ! THANK YOU! Now wouldn't you want to kiss the frog!?

21 comments:

Dawn said...

super cute Virginia.

Barb said...

So adorable, V! Love your sweet frog! Hope you're having a fabulous time in Florida! Missing you around the pool! Hugs! :)

Yenni Natalia said...

this image just soo cute..i love your colouring :)

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card!

Marie-Anne

Cheryl Nelson said...

Darling! Your little froggie is perfect for St. Patty's day!

Ann said...

SO cute, Virginia!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh this makes me chukle Virginia!
Love it !!

CinnamonSally said...

Very cute Virginia, sweet little St Patricks day froggie!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, super cute Virginia! Love this froggie!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHHHH! That froggie is super super cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE him! Love this card--great job:)

AnitaRex said...

I love the way you colored the frog with the distress inks! He looks so real! :> And pop uping the tummy is a great touch the sticker too! Love how the stickers helped you make a St Patty day card with a stamp you already have!

Karen B. said...

This is adorable!!!!

Simone said...

Aww this is so cute! Love how you coloured the gorgeous froggy! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

I'll kiss you whether you are irish or not Virginia!!! lol cute stuff!

Ashley M said...

Oh my! This guy is so stinkin' cute! Makes me wanna make a St. Patricks Day card too!

Sanne said...

What a fun card Virginia - just love that froggy!

Alice Wertz said...

hee... love love your handsome St. Patrick's frog! love that cute frog and love how you used those stickers! fab card, girl!

Brenda said...

Too adorable Virginia! I really love the cuteness of this! I have never made a St. Pats card either!

donna mikasa said...

That is one handsome frog! The SRM stickers are pretty awesome, too! Perfect SPD card!

Emily Leiphart said...

OMGosh, this is too cute! I love all the sticker elements and your colouring is fabulous!

Suzanne C said...

This is too cute! Love the froggy! (Great distressing)