Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kissing Technique

Have you tried kissing? I meant stamp kissing. No, it's not YOU kiss the stamps or vice versa (although your lips will look pretty colorful after-LOL)! It's stamp kissing stamp. Basically you take a solid image and a pattern image and marry them together. You'll get some really really cool image. I inked up the stamps Musical Walk and then make it kiss the Antique Brocade ....
have a great day
I love how the image turn out.  Here I used Color Box Chalk inks.
Neat, huh? So do try some kissing now if you haven't already ;)
PS: I have Valentine's project with the SRM Stickers tomorrow-YEAH!

19 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Wow what a cool technique Virginia. Love the bright colors. :)

CinnamonSally said...

Wow Virginia this is lovely, your kissing has created a beautiful card!!

AnitaRex said...

Lovely! I love how colorful and fun these are Virginia! :> Love the bright yelloowy green at the bottom!

Brenda said...

I love this one Virginia! It really came out great! Beautiful colours you chose!

Barb said...

I LOVE THIS! It turned out so cool looking! And I also love that you used two different colored inks! So pretty, V! Hugs!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful, Virginia! That image is perfect for this technique! :)

Marie-Anne said...

What a fun technique. I'm going to keep that in mind.

Marie-Anne

Dawn said...

wow that turned out perfect Virginia. Maybe I better get out some stamps and try it.

Clare said...

Wow, what a bright, fun card! Your kissing looks lovely - making want to try it!

Simone said...

Lol! Love this card Virginia! The kissing is perfect and those colours are gorgeous! So fun :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Marvelous my Friend! Nothing stops you! Not even WORK!!

Dwita said...

So fabulous, Virginia... The kissing is so cool.. I shall try mine.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE --I'm singing this, next time we talk, I will sing it for you! I LOVE this kissing technique and the multiple colors! FABBBBY! You are sooooooooo creative! TALENTED!

Emily Leiphart said...

WOW, LOVE this!!! You're awesome, Virginia! I love your pairing and the result is incredible.

BabyBokChoy said...

You are so clever, with your technique, with your enticing title :)

Arlene said...

How cute!!!!!!!!

ivy said...

looks very dreamy!

Karen B. said...

This is cute, cute cute!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so beautiful, Virginia! LOVE the pretty colors you used. gorgeous card. love it!