Friday, February 4, 2011

Take Good Care!

Thank you SO much for showering me such lovely lovely comments in SRM blog (see here) about my introduction project. I am so very grateful for your support and love! I'm sharing two one layer cards that I posted in my Hero Arts Flickr (see here). I guess working at doctor's office got me all in the mood to make cards like these! These cards were made for the OLW Challenge # 38 with this sketch
One Layer Wednesday #38
I'm thrilled to find out two of my cards were seleced in the CREATE blog (see here) today! That's my first time having TWO cards featured in the challenge!
I'll be back tomorrow for the Etsy Inspired Challenge!

16 comments:

Agnieszka said...

So cute! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

These are way too cute! And I just noticed your 2 cards on the CREATE blog, yippeeee!! You rock my friend! :)

Tiffany said...

That's got to be the cutest 'medical' doc penguin! Love your designs!

Sarah said...

Adorable cards, Virginia. I find one layer SO tricky. You ROCKED it here! :)

AnitaRex said...

That orange really made me laugh! :> Love these cards they are perfect with your hubby being a MD! :>

Brenda said...

Oh man! Where in the world do you manage to find a stamp like that? These cards are just too adorable for words! And congrats on the blog selection!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute cards and congrats on the CREATE Blog mention....yay!!!

Barb said...

Just adorable, V!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations Virginia! These cards are just too cute.

Dawn said...

lovely cards Virginia, And congrats on your two cards on CREATE... all your cards are so special.

alexandra s.m. said...

You're too funny Virginia!!
Love your cards and sense of humour!
Congrats on being featured ;-)

Alice Wertz said...

too cute!! love love the simple and whimsical design!! fabulous cards, V!!!! LOVE them!

Joy said...

i loove these!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Sooooooo darling!!! Congrats on the well deserved feature!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are SOOO cute! Congratulations on the CREATE Blog feature!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I am looooooving that penguin doctor! ACK! It's perfect!! Congrats on the Create feature:) HOOOORAY! You are a star!! SHINNING!!!