Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Tubes with the SRM Stickers!

Hello! I am so happy to share these little yummy treats with you today. It's all about the TUBES! You see, SRM Stickers not only makes the most fun and pliable stickers, they also have a cool product called The Tube. I find them really fun to use and here I used the tubes for Valentine's Treats. I simply filled them up with the yummy Swedish Berries and decorated with lace, felt and glittery hearts. The tassles really add that special loving touch to it, huh?
XO (SRM Tubes)
I love how the stickers "melt" into the felt so seamlessly. I used We've Got Your Sticker Sweet 53003.
 Love the circle XO!

XO (SRM Tubes)
  Is that yummy to you? These are featured today at the SRM Blog  . I 'd LOVE it if you come by to say hi. Thanks so much for stopping by!

17 comments:

Dawn said...

gorgeous Virginia.

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely treat.

Marie-Anne

Sarah said...

Fabulous, Virginia!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute tube treats, Virginia! I like how the the circles and charms dangle from the ribbon. Adorable! :)

Barb said...

Oh, Virginia these are adorable! Love the cute tassels!

Lin said...

What a perfect little gift for friends on Valentine's Day! Beautiful packaging!

Emily Leiphart said...

These look delicious! I love the way the stickers look on felt and the tubes are fabulous! I have a craving for gummies now. LOL

Cheryl Nelson said...

These could not be cuter!! LOVE them!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, stamping on felt looks amazing! Jo x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMAZING! LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! I love love love these tubes! So clever! I am in need of making some fun vday treats for my hubs--I'm on it with this idea:) THANKS for sharing and for being SOOOOOOOOO awesome!!

Dwita said...

What an idea, Virginia. So lovely. Never saw tube topper with lace... Btw, how does it taste, the Swedish Berry? Is is soft like jelly? Or hard just like candies? Look so yummy...LOL

Alice Wertz said...

love love how you used those stickers and felt! such cute tags for the treat. love love this fun project, V!!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Virginia, these treat tubes are too cute and yummy; love this idea. You did a great job.

Simone said...

Oh wow! These are all so gorgeous Viriginia!! Love each of these and the way you used those doilys! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

I'm speechless!
Fabulous production, so many ideas...wow Virginia!!!!!
Thank You!!

Tiffany said...

Mmmm...so yummy! Love these delicious viles of candy! I'm hungry for Valentine's now! We have not even bought any candy yet!

Brenda said...

These are great gifts Virginia! Very pretty!