Friday, March 25, 2011

Easter Card and Project with SRM Stickers

Hello! Today I am sharing an Easter card and tube project made with SRM Stickers. It all started with this stash of twines on my desk! As I stared at the little pile, then this idea came...
So I used the Cuttlebug and had an oval cut out and the rest seems to fall in to the design very easily. (Note to myself: Do NOT clean up...it's alright to leave a little mess on the craft desk).
Next is the SRM Tubes. I filled them with milk Chocolate eggs and just had fun decorating them.
Easter tubes
I used the little muffin liner for the topper and added the cute bunnies! Hope this will inspire you to try making an Easter Card/project. Please don 't forget to head to the SRM Blog for more inspiration! Happy Friday!  

16 comments:

Dawn said...

so cute Virginia. love your card and the tubes are a neat idea. Those SRM stickers are wonderful

Dotty Jo said...

These are adorable Virginia, such pretty colours and sweet images! I love how you have the bunnies hiding behind that big egg, Jo x

joy said...

Such sweet ideas, Virginia! You have more fun than anyone I know just using stickers!!

Sarah said...

What adorable projects!

Barb said...

Once again, you blow me away with your creativity! How adorable!! Love that you used the pile of twine for your Easter grass. The card is just delightful and your tubes with the cupcake liner tops are the perfect, little Easter gift I'm so glad you not only share your talent, you share the love you have for it! Thanks, Virginia! :)

CinnamonSally said...

These are so cute Virginia, you have created a fabulous nest with the twine and I love the tubes of eggs.

Cheryl Nelson said...

Just as cute as cute can be! LOVE your use of the twine!!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love your adorable card and SRM tubes! So cute!! Great ideas!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Aw, Virginia these are sooo cute! Simply adorable!! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

You're EGGstra special creations make me smile and crave chocolate!!
Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity with us Virginia!!

Tiffany said...

Super duper cute Virginia! You are inspiring me to rev up some fun Easter projects now! Love how bright these colors came through!

Eve said...

cute, cute! apparently you luv baker''s twine as much as I do :-) Very happy Colors! ... need to start making easter cards :-)

BabyBokChoy said...

These Easter projects are to DIE for, wow for cute cute cute cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

If I HAD a desk devoted to crafting, I would never clean it up! ;) I love how all the colours are focused at the bottom and the twine nest is so creative!!

Alice Wertz said...

hee... your twine nest is fabulous, girl! cute cute card and love love your yummy tubes!!! cupcake liners?? you are so creative, V!! awesome projects!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOW HOW HOW cute is that card!!??? I love the twine as the grass--and the bunnies peeking over the egg! SOOOOO CLEVER:) Love love love! LOOOOOOOVE visiting here:) You amaze me!