Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth

NO CARDS TODAY.
I thought it would be fun to spread some sun shine in the blogsphere about the Happiest Place on Earth (a.k.a. Disney World, Orlando, Florida) that my family and I had just visited. I LOVE and MISS the sunshine (it is a gloomy day here as I type). Here's are some amazing photos from my DD Stephanie whose travel photo was published in Holland America Cruise brochure! The photos shown here are fun , some are inspiring and some...just make you feel all fuzzy and happy. Enjoy the pics!
From It's a Small World. I still love that ride after all this time....

Beauty and The Beast performance in Hollywood Studio.
The firework at Magic Kingdom (wishes) and Epcot (Illumination) are always the highlights of the trip.

See all 4 of us smiling---BIG! We were in good company!
The kids and Woody (made with Lego)
Mickey, Minnie and friends-- a video
video
How about some cute and inspiring (perhaps?) non-Disney photos...from the gift shops in French showcase at EPCOT.
Then how about some super cute stuff from Japan? My kids adored this Totoro!

I love the little owl perching on this cup. It was not cheap (12.95 US--ouch!). So I didn't buy it :(
I just love this mug... I feel VERY inspired by this one!

Some yummy food we had...
Hope these photos bring you some joy,...I just LOVE to relive the fond memories with you all ! Thanks for indulging me :)

19 comments:

Eve said...

same here, virginia! Luv it's a small world, AFTER all these years!! :-) Those foods look So Delicious!! :-)

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Love that ride too....Photos are beautiful by the way! It looks like you guys had tons of fun :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love the photos. It's a Small World is my fave ride there. That song gets stuck in my head all day long. LOL :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Virginia, I love your photos! I've been to Disney several times and this reminds me of all the good times. I love the photo of the 4 of you. Such an adorable family! You are blessed!

Karen from MI said...

OH MY GOODNESS! First off, I'm STARVING!! The food photos are UNBELIEVABLE (and tantalizing!)! LOVE all of the other DARLING photos. I feel as if I'm right with you on your vacation. Sure looks like you had a GREAT time........LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little "goodies" at the shops, too. I'd be inspired by that owl mug, too. You've got me thinking that Molly doesn't need to go to PARIS, a trip to Epcot would be WONDERFUL! :)
Love, Karen xo

liana suwandi said...

i love all your picture, and what a nice family picture. Thanks for sharing with us :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Love your pictures and the photography!! :)

Barb said...

Love all these happy photos, V! So glad you shared them! When we went to Disney World, I told my husband after we left that I could LIVE THERE! Love that place!

Alice Wertz said...

gorgeous photo and congrats on your girls' photo being published!! wow! she is amazing with her camera! again your post just brighten my day, girl. love it!! =)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Thanks for sharing your photos, Virginia! I think we will head back to Disney next summer. Going to the Gulf Coast this summer to just relax on the beach.
The photo of the sea scallops looks soooooooo YUMMY! I just love Epcot. I could spend several days there.
Hugs to you!
Emily

alexandra s.m. said...

great post Virginia! Thank you ;-)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I love all these photos:) That last one reminds me of our dinner! MMMMM! Disney is the happiest place on Earth:)

Dawn said...

thanks for sharing Virginia. What a special holiday. Congrats to Stephanie for getting a photo published,

Cheryl Nelson said...

This post just makes me smile! Thanks for sharing Virginia!!

Lin said...

Great post, Virginia - Stephanie does a beautiful job with her pictures! What a day brightener (it's raining here today)

Vicky said...

Wow!!! What a post!!! Let me look thought all the pictures once more!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful photos Virginia, WOW, AND DOUBLE WOW! I so am yearning for a vacation after seeing all of your goodies, food and gifts, too fun!

Simone said...

Wow looks like you all had an amazing time! I wish i could go to the happiest place on earth! Thanks for sharing these awesome pics V! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Your photos are wonderful! Our family was just there in August, and we had such fun (my kids are 12 and 9). I'm jealous about your having seen Cinderella's Castle lit up with 3 D mushroooms! We did not see that. And "It's A Small World" was closed for repairs. Boo. So glad you shared your pix!