Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NEW SRM Stickers!

Hello, there! I'm excited to share the new SRM Stickers with you today. One of the great features of the SRM Stickers is that it takes the guesswork out of your card/layout design. This new set of sentiment is perfect for the Faith themed cards/projects.
I made three cards with these Faith stickers and am sharing with you here. The first card I used  the Cosmo Cricket's new release paper Social Club. Here I applied stickers directly on top of the ribbons over lace.
faith love hope
Next is a card that I made with scraps.
sending prayers
Last one requires a bit of stamping and taping. I used the washi tape for part of the sentiment.
God be with you
Hope this gives you some idea about these stickers! I embossed two flower and pop-dotted the center! 
Merci
I sincerely thank you for leaving me kindest  comments post after post. I will send 4 (random )cards to the first 4 people who leave me a comment at SRM Blog. (just say something like: "Virginia's cards rock are alright! ".....or something like that :)
Edited note: The Flower card (Merci) was featured in CREATE Blog (here).
 This post got a shout out from Cath's Moxie Fab World 
This flower card was also featured in Hero Arts 50 Grand Social Club

27 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

Owh, what a great set of cards.

Marie-Anne

gberry14 said...

Love these faith sentiments!!! Your cards express each one well and are so lovely!!!-L. Berry

Karen B. said...

Super fun cards Virginia, especially the last one!

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards, Virginia! LOVE the faith based sentiments. :)

diana said...

Thanks for sharing these great cards. I left at comment for you on the SRM blog, something exactly like "Virginia's cards rock!" ;-)

Lin said...

Little sis, these are wonderful - the first one is my fave! Love how it all came together!

Cheryl Nelson said...

wow!! you ALWAYS do such incredible work!! LOVE ALL of these soooo much!!

Christine Traversa said...

so beautiful!

Jane said...

LOOOOOOVE what you're doing with your SRM stickers! Brilliant projects!

Jennifer said...

You're so funny, Virginia! Your cards DO rock!
(Jenifer Ann) :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

All simply stunning Virginia!

Cath said...

These cards are just lovely, Virginia! I especially like the Faith, Hope, Love and Merci cards. Moxie fab! :)

Isha said...

Virginia you Rock....superb cards. Love the colors of the Orange n the first card. The flower shape is lovely n bright too.

Mariska said...

I have just spend the last twenty minutes or so checking out your blog and I LOVE it. Your creations are just gorgeous and different each time. I read about your blog here: http://3umbrellas.blogspot.com/2010/02/playing-with-doilies.html and completely agree with Donna.... your work is very inspiring!!

xxx
Mariska

susanne said...

I love these new stickers Virginia and you have created the prettiest cards for them!! The colours and designs are beautiful!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love them all and left some love for you on the blog ;-)
the last one is pure sunshine!! SU*BLI*ME!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Yeah for getting a shout out on Moxie Fab for these cards.

Jacqueline said...

Congrats Virginia and wow for the cards - the green one is beautiful - love the sticker sentiments!

Karen from MI said...

WOW! Virginia, you really are doing a FABULOUS job creating!! I really mean that! Your sense of STYLE and CREATIVITY is "right on"! I'm SO INSPIRED by YOU! I am always in AWE at how many cards that you come up with and the speed by which you can upload them! You really have it all together in my book! I HAVE LOTS to LEARN from you. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Love, Karen oxox

Kathy (krolski) said...

Congrats on making it on the CARDS/Create blog yet again! I had a very strong feeling I'd see your flower card pop up there. It's gorgeous! :)

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love all the cards. The flower is gorgeous!

Rae said...

Wonderful cards selection!

Trinh said...

Woo hoo, Virginia! Congrats on the CARDS blog AND Moxie Fab World shout-outs! Love, love, love that flower card!

Alice Wertz said...

gotta try and use those stickers on ribbon. fabulous cards, Virginia! each has such wonderful details in it! fabulous work, my friend! congrats on being featured and on the shout out! you ROCK, girl! =)

Deirdre said...

Congrats Virginia on your shout out... .adore all your creations.

Glenda J said...

Congrats on the shout out...great CAS cards!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful cards! Beautiful sentiments on all!
Congrats on the MFW shout to ya :o)