Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Project with SRM Stickers

Since I complained about winter in my last post, I now have a Spring project to share today in an effort of hurrying Spring up! Hope it will get you and me in the mood! How does this look to you??
Spring project
 Did you know...? I actually used tongue depressors for this project? I know... it's sad!! I worked too much at the doctor's office!
For the full project and details, please visit here . When you leave a comment at the SRM blog , you are eligible to win and receive a packet of new SRM Stickers...winners will be announced on Monday. So be sure to pop by every day and leave a comment at the SRM Blog. AND if you haven't become a follower with the SRM Blog, I strongly encourage you to. Tons of inspirations there..., from altered projects, scrapbooking to card-making. You. will. be. inspired.
Hope you have a great week!

20 comments:

Dawn said...

too cute Virginia. Been and left some Love over at SRM blog

Cheryl Nelson said...

so cute!

Barb said...

So darn cute!! Love these so much, V! You brightened my day! Sorry I missed your call yesterday. . .would have LOVED to talk to you!

Anne said...

This is just the cutest Virginia- what a great way to brighten up your day and give us a hint of what is to come soon!

Kathy (krolski) said...

These are so cute! I love that you used tongue depressors. :) I'm so ready for spring. I'm headed over to the SRM blog now!

Lin said...

Sure does put me in the mood for spring and Easter! Wonderful job, Virginia!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Spring can't be far behind with these beauties. Great colors.

Kryssi said...

haha i thought those were scallion plants!! i totally missed the little yellow buds. :) forgive the chinese in me!! very cute of course and your photography is off the hook!!

Eve said...

oh boy, you are having FUN!! lol :-)Luv the butterfly and luv the cottons! so cute! :-)

Karen B. said...

What a way to combine professions! Love your flowers and the little sticks.

Berenice R. said...

Hi Virginia. So nice project! Thanks for sharing :)

AnitaRex said...

Hi Virginia! This is darling! So fun that you used tongue depressors! LOL I think this would make a great gift for Easter!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

These are really adorable!

Karen from MI said...

Hi Virginia! You sure know how to make me LONG for SPRING!! Your project is absolutely, ADORABLE!! Those little bunnies peeking out are SO CUTE!! LOVE the colors, too...........DAFFODILS are one of my FAVORITE flowers. They just SHOUT, "SPRING"!! You are SO CREATIVE. Great and CREATIVE use of those neat stickers, too. Love, Karen xoxoxo

Suzanne C said...

This is so clever and sweet! Love this spring project!

Nat said...

wow, you are so creative, love the added details perfect for spring! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Goodness! This is absolutely adorable! Love it! So creative! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GET OUT! This is such a cute project--I love love love what you did! So clever and beautiful! Makes me want to try and have live plants in my house--they are as good as my cooking....so maybe I will just admire your plants;) LOOOOOOOVE!

Tiffany said...

So, so sweet, such happy and vibrant colors! And what great use of the depressers!! You are a true recycler, you use everything that is opportune, very clever!

Alice Wertz said...

i AM inspired, V!!!! super duper fun project!! you are so creative, my friend. love the fluffy sheep and all the details! you ROCK, girl!