Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SRM Tube Project

Hey there! A quick post about my SRM tube project.  I chose this FUN  set Express Yourself-Everyday Life.  For the tubes, I used bath salt for the tubes. Here I mixed Basin Bath Salt and some white bath salt (Dr. Teal )  to create the colors! I think these will be great for Mother's Day, for girlfriends, birthdays... or anyone who can use a pick-me-ups.
live, love, laugh

I hope you like the idea and inspired you to try these tubes. They make best party favors! I have another post coming up. It's a launch of the new Challenge Blog.
I can't wait for the blog hop! BIG prizes for the hop, so do hop right back here!

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Love your tubes Virginia. What a neat idea ~ bath salts are such a neat gift.

Barb said...

Fantastic! I love these, Virginia! Wonderful idea with the bath salts and your design and colors look so pretty! Love the tulle!

Vera Rhuhay said...

Lovely gift,Virginia! I'm so amazed with your creative idea everyday!

Shelley said...

GREAT GIFT!!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

cute, cute, cuter than CUTE!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

WOWZA....LOVE THIS VIRGINIA! Just saw these featured over on the SRM blog. What a great gift idea. Lovin' those tubes. :)

Cassie_lu said...

what a cute card scene you created.

Jennie said...

So cute, love those frogs and the SRM stickers you used.

Eve said...

Great gift idea, with luvly colors you chose! Very nice!! :-)

Karen B. said...

These are adorable! Such a great gift idea.

alexandra s.m. said...

You are on fire my Friend!
Love these and the froggy card ;-))