Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cards with Pink Paislee and SRM Stickers

Today I am sharing the cards that I made with Pink Paislee Pattern paper. As a SRM DT,  my task was to incorporate a pack of Pink Paislee paper (Soiree ) with the SRM Stickers. Since I am pattern-paper challenged, this was what I came up with. I used We've Got You Stickers Plus-Thanks for this card. I also used tulle, ribbons to adds more interest. Hard to believe, this was done without stamping!
thank you
And then this....Isn't this sweet Birdie (from We've Got You Sticker Plus) cute? Inside this card, the sentiment is "Happy Birthday"! The ziz zag line is part of the SRM Sticker! Love that!
a LITTLE BIRDIE told me
I have something exciting planned this Friday! Can't wait!

14 comments:

Dawn said...

just adorable Virginia. Love the bright colours of your first one.

Isha said...

Lovely cards Virginia. Dawn is right....love those bright n cheerful colors of the first one.

Tina said...

Oh, both of them are so cheerfull...Beautifull.

Barb said...

Love these cards, V! I'm patterned paper challenged too, but you've done a beautiful job! Love the colors and the tulle! That bird is so cute! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for Friday! Hugs! :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

Such darling cards! LOVE them Virginia!!

Lin said...

Wonderful, Virginia! You are NOT pattern paper challenged!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Fabulous, cheerful cards, Virginia!!

Anette H said...

Oh, I love these wonderful spring-colors, so beautiful!! (Can you tell, I'm a bit overly excited about spring this year, it's been a looong and cold winter over here!)

Brenda said...

Beautiful Virginia! I just love all the happy colours!

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous color combinations! I love that patterned paper!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous colors, I'm really starting to get sold on a lot of Pink Paislee products now, so beautiful!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are gorgeous, Virginia! I LOVE the bright and beautiful colours, especially on the first card.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

The little birdie card made me smile. Adorable. :)

Alice Wertz said...

these are so delightful, Virginia!! love how you used the pps!