Saturday, May 7, 2011

Etsy Inspired Challenge #138


Welcome to Etsy Inspire Challenge! Our shop is Bear Creek Design
Sponsor: Shery K Designs 
Winner prize -3 of her best selling packs Starting this month, Etsy Inspired challenge is now a bi-weekly challenge, which means you have MORE time to enter the challenges! We want to encourage people to participate and this is also easier for out coordinator to get sponsors. Now onto this  week's challenge. 
I love this striking color combo and I happened to have a stamp  that is close to this look. I used copics for the coloring and used this oval diecut to showcase the design. The sentiment is from SRM Stickers. I cut up the LIVE in the moment stickers and I think it fits the design perfectly :)
LIVE in the moment

Please check out the Etsy Inspired D's work.
( May guest design)  Ellie A
Virginia (you are here)
Please link your project to Etsy inspired Challenge here. Enjoy your weekend!

19 comments:

Dawn said...

very cute Virginia. Your little yellow flower is so sweet. Love the pp label. Very clever

Karen B. said...

So beautiful bright and springy!

Jackie said...

Oh how cute! I love your card & the picture you used for inspiration....very nice work Virginia!!!!

Barb said...

Virginia, this card is a sheer delight! I absolutely love it!! You colored that little flower beautifully and I love the shine! Beautiful papers. . .perfect for your inspiration photo!

Kerry said...

Lovely spring card! I'm hoping the sunshine will show itself this weekend!

suzARTe said...

I am coming across so many great blogs due to CAS-ual Fridays. Thanks so much for your comment and I absolutely love this card

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! What a beautiful card! That flower is SOOOOOOOOOO fabulous! I love your paper pieced panel and that sentiment-PERFECT:) You are super amazing, Virginia!! LOVE YOU!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Virginia this card shines - so very brightly!! Love how you made the die-cut with strips of paper. Happy Mother's Day to you!!

Cathy A said...

What a cute shiny flower!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is so pretty! LOVE it in EVERY way!!

Eve said...

Such a cute & cheerful card, Great take on this photo/challenge, Virginia! Have a happy mother's day weekend! :-)

alexandra s.m. said...

Love it in every way Virginia!
So beautiful and well balanced!
TFS ~

Jocelyn said...

Wow, wow, wow! I love the flower (I clicked to see it up close and it is very cool). Great design--just a stunning card.

BabyBokChoy said...

What a lovely flower and the card as a whole is so well designed!! Happy Mother's day to you :)

susanne said...

I love this card Virginia, it's so sweet and feels like Spring!

Ruby said...

Lovely card Virginia, I had so hoped to play along. Back again next week! :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Sweet card Virginia. I just love the sunshine. Perfect take on the inspiration. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Virginia, this card is GORGEOUS! I love how you die cut those panels of dp in the background.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love how you did the background die, it's so pretty! I need to try that! And the card base looks gorgeous! You really do CAS so amazingly well!