Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grad Photo Card

Happy Wednesday! I'm sharing my projects for the May grad card with the SRM Stickers. This is a milestone year for my DD Stephanie who will be graduating in June from U. of Toronto. It was perfect timing for me to do a project with the stickers. 
 and 


I decided to make a set of photo cards to give to family and friends.
Grad (photo card)
I kept the color scheme and design. I used Hero Arts Scroll Tree and stamped two faint images and a proper one in the middle. It's simple but very effective.
 DSC_00317698
And here is another close-up
DSC_00297696 
 The design came together so easily as I have  the "right" stuff. I would really appreciate if you leave me a comment at the SRM Stickers Blog.  Have yourself a FABULOUS day!

12 comments:

Virginia L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love love love these Virginia. So cool to use SRM stickers on the invites. Happy Graduation to Stephanie. Headed over to check this out at SRM. :)

DebStampsLife said...

Congratulations to your family Virginia! A beautiful momento you've created here!

Kathy (krolski) said...

These are GREAT! Love the tree and the other details Virginia! Going to the SRM blog now.

Emily Leiphart said...

These are amazing, Virginia! I love them!! Congrats on your feature at the SRM Stickers Blog and on Facebook!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Donna these announcements are grand! Congratulations to Stephanie. You must be so proud.

Barb said...

Is Stephanie adorable or what?! She has the prettiest smile! I adore these grad cards you've created, Virginia! Love the way you stamped the tree! I'll head over to SRM Stickers blog soon, my friend! Always love everything you do! Hugs! :)

Lin said...

Virginia, my dear, you could go into business doing these! Love them, and Congrats to Stephanie!!

Julie Day said...

What a great idea, I love them and your daughter is beautiful :)

alexandra s.m. said...

I love these Virginia!
First of all, Stephanie is gorgeous and then the tree with the sticker on top is just marvelous!

TFS ~

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Virginia--these announcements are awesome! They look professionally done! Well, you are a pro!

I can't believe Stephanie is graduating from college! You and Dr. John must be so proud....

AnitaRex said...

Hi Virginia I didn't realize that your daughter would be graduating this year! Will she be moving back home or taking more school? I bet it's so exciting for you! Love these grad cards they are so perfect to give out! :>