Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SRM sticker project with Diecuts

I have made two cards with diecuts with my beloved SRM Stickers. This hedgehog stamp from Penny Black is adorable, isn't it? I used some leftover diecut frames for the bottom of the Scallop Squares. (all you need to do is assmble them and then run it through the Cuttlbebug or any diecut machine you have.  It creates a lovely wavy effect. The little flowers was not part of the plan....somehow some small smudges got on the card and I "masked" it over with some small punched-out flowers. Kind of worked, huh? I also added some Stickles to the "wave" (click the photo for closer look).
 My 2nd card is a simple design with my latest purchase- Spellbinders Label 11. Simply stamp the images of Real Flowers and layer it over a larger piece of diecut. Add ribbons, pearls and button...and lastly, apply Faith stickers ---Voila!
rejoice
For more inspiration, please visit SRM Sticker Blog. I know you will be inspired!

19 comments:

Brenda said...

These are both so different and so gorgeous Virginia! I love that hedgie and those beautiful wild flowers in that bright purple are just too pretty!

Barb said...

Love your glittery, wavy effect, V! That hedgie is so adorable and your floral card is beautifully stamped!

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely LOVE these two cards Virginia!
Thanks so much for the continual inspiration!!

Isha said...

These are two lovely beauties Virginia. Love the second one more thou. TFS your creativity. I wait to see your posts actually.))

Dawn said...

lovely Virginia. I really must see if I can get hold of some SRM stickers... you are an awesome ambassador for the company.

Joy said...

Firstly, cute, cute, cute and secondly what could be more gorgeous..love them both! hugs!

Aileen said...

Aw love your cute hedgehog. x

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love the wave effect and the tiny flowers! Both cards are excellent!

Lin said...

Love them both, Virginia!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Such FANTABULOUS cards!!

Cathy A said...

Lovely cards Virginia, I particularly like your waves and I like the flowers, a happy accident I think!

Sanne said...

2 wonderful cards Virginia - my fave is the first one....so stinkin cute!

Karen B. said...

Your card was so cute on the SRM blog and I enjoyed reading more about it here!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY--I saw your first card on the SRM blog! LOOOOOVEd it! And I love that second card--that purple is so gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh these are absolutely DARLING!!!

Jocelyn said...

Yes, the hedgehog is too adorable! I love how you created the balloons and the waves--so fabulous! The second card is beautiful. Great colors and the flowers are gorgeous!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Awww love the little baloons. :)

Kryssi said...

both cards are so fun andd cute!!

Tiffany said...

Perfectly sweet combination of stickers and the dies! I'm really starting to gain a collection of stickers myself, so fun!