Saturday, June 4, 2011

Etsy Inspired Challenge #140

Welcome to Etsy Inspired Challenge #140! 
Our shop is Peaden Scott Designs.  This shop specializes in Pop Up Greeting Cards, Gift Tags, and Note Cards. Do check it out as you will immensely inspired by the cool and intricate designs.  
 Winner prize: two free cards of the winner's choice. 
Winner prize - 1 year online subscription
My inspiration came from this
and
I took the color combo and sketch for my design and added my own twist.
live, love, laugh
Please check out the Etsy Inspired DT's work: 
( June guest design) Alex
Virginia (you are here)
Please link your project to Etsy inspired Challenge here. Enjoy your weekend! 
Please come back next week as I have Hero Arts Stamp (from the Spring/Summer 2011 catalog) giveaway!! You definitely don't want to miss that!

23 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such cool pop up cards! Love your take on the cards. I have to admit I'm going to break down and check out the SRM stickers. You use them so well! Thanks for enabling!

CinnamonSally said...

This is such a great card love the flowers and the bright red really pops. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog Virginia, I really appreciate it!

Isha said...

Gorgeous card Virginia...love the colors too. TFS

Jackie said...

Your card came out lovely Virginia! The layout is very nice too....excellent work as always Hun!!!

Lin said...

Look at you using flowers again :)) Love these happy colors and your stitching, too!

StampinCathy said...

This is one AWESOME and inspiring card. Love the sentiment and how you added brads on your flowers.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

This is great, love what you've done with the inspirational photo.

Kerry said...

Lovely inspired card! I really like how you created a frame and the boldness of the sentiment against the softness of the flowers!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love it Virginia ;-)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

This is so beautiful and artistic Virginia. Fab inspired design. :)

Suzanne C said...

So pretty and light! Love the layered stamping of the flowers. Beautiful!

Barb said...

So glad I didn't miss this, Virginia! I was outside all day planting and enjoying our beautiful weather. . .(finally!)Your card is just beautiful! Love the colors!

Tiffany said...

I love the white set against the boldness of the cardstock and the flowers, very pretty!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Oh my goodness, that is stunning! I love how you did the stamping!

Cathy A said...

what a lovely popup the front is so pretty too.

BabyBokChoy said...

Gorgeous cards, absolutely!! The stamping is so awsome and love your pop up :)

Ruby said...

Lovely card, the pink and red works so well together!

Arlene said...

Beautiful! Nice masking and great colors. Simple and lively!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love this Virginia. Simply divine!!

Eve said...

ahhhh...niiice! Luv those fading colors of flowers... beautiful...:-)

Alice Wertz said...

so cute! love the pop of colors and the fun border. lovely card, V!!

Simone said...

I love this V! The monochromatic flowers and colours are so beautiful!

Anne said...

Hi, Virginia! Wonderful card! Love how you shared your inspiration. I really like the card you created. I especially like the dashed border. :-)