Friday, June 10, 2011

SRM Tubes Storage Ideas

Happy Friday! this is my 2nd post today. For CAS-ual Fridays, please click  here or scroll down.
I am sharing some ideas about the SRM Tubes. Some of you may know that SRM Stickers makes these fabulous tubes. They are great for party favors, events, decorations. But did you know that they are also fantastic for storage? I used some simple office supplies and here is the result to get you inspired.
tubes for storage

As you can see, I only used this set called Life Is Good, twines and gems for the decoration to store the staples and paper clips. They look really sharp and are handy to use for storage. For more inspiration, please visit SRM Stickers Blog
I have a Hero Arts stamps giveaway/challenge in my blog. Please check the details at the top of this blog post. I hope that you can play along and perhaps win some NEW HA stamps!  Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Fab idea for office storage. These would be great at school on my desk. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

You are beyond extremely creative. I never could figure out what to do with these tubes in a practical way, but wow, finally!!!! I'll dig mine out now :)

Donna B. said...

Very cute idea!!

Barb said...

I love when you use these tubes! Wonderful creativity, Virginia!

Emily Leiphart said...

How cute! Those would be so dangerous in my little guy's hands but I love how they're decorated. They'd make great teacher gifts!

Vicky said...

Those tubes are so cute Virgiia! Love the gems all around and the idea to put stamples and paper clips inside!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, aren't you creative! Great project!

alexandra s.m. said...

This is so creative!
Bravo Virginia!
Genius ;-)

Tanya Tahir said...

I love your storage idea, Virginia! They look so pretty too :)

justsomestuffimade said...

Cute idea!
Rx

Anni said...

That is a very cute idea!
Liebe Grüße, Anni

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful clean and modern look Virginia. Double bonus as an organizing tool too!

Simone said...

These are so fun! Such a great storage idea! Love the blue and white too! :)

ivy said...

goodness gracious! how many tubes DO you have?? you are making use of those so well with favors and storing supplies!