Friday, July 29, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #13

Hello, it's Friday and that means another new challenge at CAS-ual Friday.
Our sponsor:
The challenge: create a 4x9 card. Resist the urge to fill it and embrace the "white" space
This sounds like FUN!!!!!
Unfortunately my Lawn Fawn stamp did not arrive in time due to the Canada post strike a few weeks ago and we are still playing catching-up! I also don't own any LF stamps (boohoo). So no card today. BUT that should not stop you from playing! 

Please link up your project by  Aug. 3, Wednesday, midnight Eastern Time to CAS-ual Fridays . Have fun making a tall card! 

4 comments:

Barb said...

I love tall cards! Hope I get time to play this week! I'll be remembering the deadline this time too! :) Hugs!

Isha said...

Love making tall cards too. Just 10 days before the schools re-open. Cant wait to see what you create with LF stamps later:)

Lindsey said...

I wondered where your card was on the CAS-ual Fridays blog! It's amazing that there's STILL backlogged mail -- I know I'm waiting on a parcel or two still, as well. :(
Have a great holiday!

donna mikasa said...

So sorry your LF stamps didn't arrive in time! I'm sure your tall card would have been awesome! Hoping to play along with this challenge!