Thursday, July 7, 2011

CREATE Blog Challenge

Just sharing two cards that I made for the CREATE Blog challenge here. Last week I submitted this card with lots of jewels and it was featured in the CREATE blog. Since there were a lot going on last week (with the Gallery Idol, traveling to see in-laws....and submissions to Papercraft) , I didn't get to share it till now. My daughter thought this one is such a girlie girl card!
{YOU'RE SPECIAL}
The jewels and tulle add such fun elements to it. This week's challenge is to make card with accordion flowers. I rarely make accordion flowers, so this gave me a good chance to try!
thanks a bunch
That sure is different, huh? All sentiments are from SRM Stickers. check out the videos  Here
and here are videos for the accordion flowers. Thanks a bunch for stopping by! CAS-ual Fridays is coming up next! I know you'll love the challenge!

22 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So cute, chickie! Love how you stitched the stem for your flowers and the blingy centers are fabulous! I see another win in your future with this beauty!!

MakingCardsIsFun! said...

Lovely cards Virginia!

Kate Lewis said...

Two lovely cards Virginia - very different but both so pretty - I love the stitching on the second one! Hugs Kate x

Dawn said...

both cards are lovely Virginia. No wonder the first one made the CREATE blog and I bet we see the second there too.

BabyBokChoy said...

Girly girl cuteness! love these cards!

Lindsay said...

Such lovely cards Virginia! Love that first one and the gradient swirls!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Such HAPPY cards! They just make me SMILE!

Clare said...

Both so pretty! I really love the bling on the first card, that gorgeous blue, and of course, the beautiful stamping!!

Lin said...

Congratulations, Virginia - and I love the accordian flowers, too!

Donna B. said...

Love both of these cards - the bling on the top one and those flowers on the bottom one are precious!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

The girly card is super cute! And I love the flowers on the 2nd card! You're a regular on the CREATE blog now. :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Virginia you always have a burst of color to share. Great designs that make me smile.

Karen from MI said...

Two SUPER GREAT cards, Virginia. You are truly making a name for yourself.....Congrats on the news that I just read in Facebook.......you must be flying HIGH! :) Enjoy your day. Love, Karen

Cathy A said...

Yes your first one is definitely a girlie card! I do like your accordion flowers too and the zig zag stems

dahlhousedesigns said...

such wonderful cards!!! i adore the fun, pretty colors!!!

lisa a.

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Woohoo!! Love both of these cards Virginia!!

Eve said...

Both are very pretty! I esp. luv the COLORS of background stamping on the 1st card1! :_)

Lindsey said...

I like both cards! Your accordion flowers are perfect, as are the colours in the first card. Both are gorgeous.

Arlene said...

Great cards. Love the colors in the second card and the glitter of jewels in the first. :)

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful girly card. gotta love all the blings! and your accordion flower card is so fun! fab work as always, V!!

Simone said...

These are both so beautiful! Love the gorgeous jewels on the first card! Congrats on your PC happy email!

ivy said...

always love seeing you on the cards creat blog!