Friday, August 26, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #17

 
Welcome to Friday! I love love Fridays!!  As you may already know that I'm on SRM Stickers AND CAS-ual Friday's DT, so...this post is about my two teams! How AWESOME is that SRM Sticker is the sponsor for this week's CAS-ual Fridays?
 The challenge is to create CAS project with STICKERS! If you have SRM Stickers, that's AWESOME! If you don't, other type of stickers will be fine, too! Here is my take on my card with SRM Stickers. I used only stickers and Paiselee Pattern paper (I'm giving my stamps a tiny break!).
Happy Birthday, Princess!
This card is perfect for a little girl, pre-teen or teenage girl...or ANY princess in your life. So you like it? I hope you find something to stick on your card as I can't wait to see what you create! Feel free to browse with the SRM Flickr (see and share your work here ) and SRM Blog (see here) and get more inspirations!

Please link up your project to CAS-ual Fridays by August 31, Wednesday, midnight Eastern Time! 

27 comments:

Dawn said...

this is just gorgeous Virginia, Love the colours.

Barb said...

Fun challenge this week, V! Love your adorable, princess card! Great mix of paper!

I KNOW I have some SRM stickers that a certain friend sent to me! ;) I'll hopefully be playing along again this week! Hugs! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous Card Virginia!
TFS~

Simone said...

This is such a fun and beautiful card Virginia! Love all those bright gorgeous colours! :)

Aileen said...

Love the colours and the stickers. As you say it could do any age of girl. x

p.s. thanks for visiting my blog and the kind comments.

joy said...

I think I have some stickers that I purchased at JoAnn's - no SRM's though. Will have to give this some thought.

Love your sweet "girl" card, Virginia. You always come up with such great cards!

Lynn said...

Super, super sweet! My nieces would all love this!

Maureen Morton said...

What a fun, colorful card, Virginia! I love the mix of patterns. I jut got some SRM's, so I hope to play. Thanks for sharing.

Karen B. said...

I couldn't think of a better way to give your stamps a break than this fun and flirty card!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This card rocks! I love everything about it.

Annette said...

awesome card... love how the card just pops with all the color... Love it..

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Now this is adorable. Love all of the different papers. Love SRM too. :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

Ohhh sooooooo cute!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Adorable and cute! Virginia you always have great ideas!

BabyBokChoy said...

Love the bold and bright colors and patterns! fantastic!

Laurie said...

Virginia this is so cute! I love the bright colors! these stickers are a lot of fun!!

Karen M said...

Fabulous card! Seems like an easy enough Challenge this week. Can't wait to get started!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVING the bling on the crown! Thanks for the love over at the LESSology blog today! I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lindsey said...

Oh yes, I know a couple of young princesses that would LOVE this card! Great papers, fun colours, love it!

Marlena M. said...

So sweet! The bright colors are wonderful. ;)

Laura Davis said...

This is such a sweet card!
Laura

Lindsay said...

This is such a cutie of a card Virginia! So bright and happy!

Levana Sunandar said...

super sweet!

Alice Wertz said...

you are so good at using bright and happy colors. this is so cute!

Mary Jo said...

Definitely a card fit for a princess! Darling!

Lisa said...

My first time with this cahllenge...Yay! Love your sweet catd and the cute crown!

Julie Day said...

Love your card Virginia! The colors are gorgeous and perfect placement of those fab SRM stickers. Thanks again for coming to my rescue last week, truly appreciate it :)