Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crazy about FOX ( and a card fro Sabastian)

If you follow CREATE Blog , then you know that I will be making cards with Fox(es) ( details here )! So here I go again....I resisted for the longest time not to get that fox stamp at Michael's. BUT with the challenge that I am absolutely addicted to, I caved in . I have no. will. power when it comes to stamps. I think you can all relate :)
Card #1 
caring thoughts 
 Card #2
 all you need is love
Card #3 I think this one is my favorite .
edited: I sent this card to a young and courageous boy name Sebastian. You can find out about  him here. Miss Brown who thought of this card drive is godsend, my blog friend Amy Tsuruta is amazing to help out with this card drive! HUGS to both of you!
wishing you well
Thank you so much for stopping by. Lastly if you haven't commented  at the SRM blog for Marvy Markers (24 of them), please go here Good luck! Lastly, I was very happy to find out about this sketch challenge win (here) over Moxie Fab! Big thanks to those of you who left me some love there!

extra, extra from the SRM Blog!! 
 MARVY PRIZE GIVEAWAYA set of 24 LePlume PERMANENT Markers (your color choices!) will be given away to a random comment provider each day of our feature. Additionally, a GRAND PRIZE of $400 worth of retail Marvy product will be awarded to one lucky winner at the end of the feature. To be eligible to win the Grand Prize, you must have commented during each day's feature. Good luck! Winners will be announced here at the Blog and at our Facebook FanPage on Friday, September 23rd.

24 comments:

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

These are theee CUTEST fox cards I've ever seen - so super sweet! Also BIG congrats on all your wins - feels like I see your name everywhere these days - so well deserved!!! Hugs, Karin

Barb said...

Congrats again on the Moxie Fab win, V! Love your adorable fox cards and if you would have seen me buying stamps this past weekend, you would know I have ZERO will power too! :)

lynzw21 said...

Adorable fox cards Virginia!! I too have been resisting the HA and Lawn Fawn foxes for a while, but you may have just pushed me over the edge lol! I saw you had won over at Moxie Fab too, and was so excited for you again- you're pretty popular over in the world of PaperCrafts these days :)

Isha said...

Huge Congratulations Virginia. You deserved it. Love your foxy cards. Cute cute cute:)

Dawn said...

wow - knew you couldn't resist Virginia, all of these are adorable. I too LOVE #3... way too cute. Hope to see at least one of them on CREATE tomorrow, Congrats too on your Moxie win.

Donna Bowman said...

Congrats Virginia!! Cute foxy cards too!! I just bought him this week since Michaels had all wooden stamps 40% off!! Maybe I can use him this weekend.

Annette said...

so cute Virginia... Love how you put the fox in the window... very clever..

Emily Leiphart said...

These are SOOO cute, Virginia! I need to get that fox stamp, too. I love your inspiring work. Congrats on your Moxie Fab win, too!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Ohhhh my goodness...these ALL are just as cute as cute can be!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

a'ight, foxy lady, lol, those are some seriously ADORABLE cards!!! awesome work seriously!

Brenda said...

Congrats on your Moxie Fab win Virginia! It's easy to understand why you caved in and got the fox, he/she is adorable and so are the cards you made! I now want the sleeping fox!

Trinh said...

These are SO cute, Virginia! The 3rd one is my fave too. That little window scene is too sweet.

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love your foxy cards! heehee! Congrats on being featured over at the CREATE blog again and on your Moxie Fab win!! So awesome!

Elizabeth Allan said...

All cute, but that fox looking out the window is adorable! Congrats on all your wonderful successes!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! You are REALLY excited about foxes--I can't believe there are that many fox stamps out there! I LOVE your little one with the pink/blue foxes! I also love your fox in the window! SOOOOO cute:) Congrats on being featured--YOU are SUPPPPPPER AMAZING!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Loooooooooooove your foxy cards :)

Eve said...

Luv all your whimsical fox cards! :-) Each has its own character! :-)

Lindsey said...

I love all three of these, Virginia! I do think the two with the pink and blue faces are pretty darn cute, though. :)

Tiffany said...

I'm a sucker for these delightful fox critters, each of them too cute, Virginia! Hope you have a fabby weekend!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

haha, i know right, i caved too and got a cute little HA fox too. I love all your super cute fox cards.

Jocelyn Olson said...

He is so cute! I love how you show the versatility. Congrats on your CREATE card!

Alice Wertz said...

LOVE the Hero fox and what you did with him here. wow! you are an inspiration, girl! super cards! gotta go ink up mine! =)

~amy~ said...

awww...thanks soooo much Virginia! I'm soooo glad that you linked up:) He's going to love that sweet card!!! How can anybody resist those FAB foxes?! Thanks soooooooo much Virginia!!!

Ginger said...

All of your cards are adorable, but of course, my favorite is the one you made for Sebastian. I can't thank you enough for sending him a card or for helping to spread the word about the card drive.