Friday, September 30, 2011

Creating Keepsakes (Go, me!!)

This is my 2nd post for today. Please click here or scroll down for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #22 


Extra! Extra!
OK..OK..... I don't have anything published over Creating Keepsakes (yet)-let's CALM DOWN!!I have been a subscriber of Creating Keepsakes for two years now. Thanks to the generous yearly gift from my stamping bestie Karen P., I was inspired to be a scrapbooker. Oh Yes, I am!! I may be an addicted avid card-maker, but I am aspired to be a scrapbooker, too! It will be my dream (perhaps in my next life, if not in this life) to have a layout in the CK publication. Well, my small brush of fame with CK is today! Please check here 
Thanks to SRM DT assignment, we were asked to contribute ideas for SRM tubes storage for craft/scrapbooking supplies. Here are the two ideas that I had pitched in for the storage. I think ONE got chosen to be featured today! YAY-ME!!
  and this
If you have the time, please go visit "me" over Creating Keepsakes here. I will be back for World Card-making day tomorrow! 

17 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats Virginia! These are great!

Annette said...

I just checked it out... Congrats to you that is so cool to see one of you projects on their site... You go Girl...

Elizabeth Allan said...

I just came back from taking a peek Virginia and they look spectacular! Congratulations!

BabyBokChoy said...

Go you indeed, that's amazing!!! congrats!

Kathy (krolski) said...

How awesome!! That's so cool! What a cool project too!

joy said...

Fabulous, Virginia! And, I love the way those buttons look in those nifty containers.

Barb said...

YAY YOU!!! How fun, my friend! So happy for you! These tubes are just adorable! Hugs! :)

Lindsey said...

Oh, yeah, go you!!! These are amazing -- I love that second one with the mini-clothespins and brads.

Donna Bowman said...

Congrats Virginia!!! Those look AWESOME!

Dawn said...

Woo hoo Virginia. Looks awesome ~ well done my friend

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY! Congrats on your feature over on the CK blog!! Saw it--LOVED it! You are so amazing and super clever! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! You are def. FAMOUS!!!!

Cathy Fong said...

Congratulations Virginia! i really love these tubes.. so colourful and adorable!

Kimba's Kreations said...

CONGRATS Virginia....these are AWESOME!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

Yay, congrats Virginia.

Jocelyn Olson said...

They are terribly cute! I love how practical they are, too. Congrats on your tubes being featured (you deserve it!). :)

Rachel W K said...

oooo very pretty! congrats on getting in, hey... and in is an in! Awesome job!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Alice Wertz said...

YAY, YOU!!! love the idea of storing the craft knives/paper piercer in the tubes. so clever. no more accidents! =) congrats on the feature and thanks for the wonderful ideas, V!!