Monday, September 5, 2011

Did You Know....

...that some photos will just melt your heart? Are you feeling tired, overwhelmed, lack of mojo, little things that seem to irk you easily for no reason? I have one of those day, too! ...I know, life is not so easy and kind some days. I hope this post will give you a smile and realize that we are all God's creations-large or small. We are unique and special in every way...just like the little creatures here. These photos were taken from our last trip to Lake Louise, Alberta by my three talented photographers--Dr. John, Stephanie and David.
Captions by Virginia
"Are you talking to me?"
I know ...I rock!
I'm a little lost....Mom!!!!
Nice to leave the nest once in a while...the kids are driving me crazy!
I know, I'm so distinguished-looking....I love myself!
 TASTY! Want one?
 nom nom nom nom.....
Do you want to pinch my chubby cheeks? Go ahead! 
 Should I share? 
nom nom nom...only if my mom can cook this well.
 CAUTION!! I smell something....is that YOU?
Why do you look at me? I am innocent :)
Helloooo!! Anyone here.....?
 Looking for ...my dinner.
 I'm a little.... lost again.....Dad!!!!
 Boy, is this lake ever HUGE! Should I swim or not?
 
 Somebody gave me this orange thingy...yummy and crunchy!
Bigger "creatures" here...
 (photo credit: Dr. John, Stephanie and David)
Hope this post makes you smile!

23 comments:

sheila said...

what a cute bunch of photos...I can't believe how great your shots are!

Donna Bowman said...

Very sweet photo Virginia! You're a great photographer!

lynzw21 said...

Those pics really did make me smile Virginia :) I especially love the little guy looking out over the huge, beautifully blue lake!

Godelieve said...

Amazing photo's, and sooo sweet!!

Cathy Fong said...

woww..lovely photos. i really love the squirrel chubby cheek and the one staring at blue lake :D

joy said...

Thanks for sharing these great photos, Virginia1 Your captions are perfect! I love the shots of the birds!

Eve said...

You do have great photographers in your family, and to finish it off, you make great captions! :-) I luv to watch those little critters too! :-) They always make me smile :-)

Lin said...

FANTASTIC pictures, V! They surely did make me smile! I have a soft spot for chipmunks.......when we vacationed as a child in CA, they were almost tame.....would come right up to you if you had a nut for them! Thanks for bringing back that memory...

onecraftymama said...

These photos definitely brought a smile to my face - thank you for sharing them! It's been a long time since I've been to the Rockies, and the beauty is just unparalleled. (And apparently the cuteness! lol)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

LOL Thanks for the SMILE today Virginia. Love these photos. :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

This post did indeed make me SMILE!! Thanks so much for sharing! Hope you are smiling today, too! Hugs!

Maureen Morton said...

What amazing critters - and amazing family! So much talent in those genes! Thanks for sharing.

Rachel W K said...

Once again I have sent your link to my husband so he can enjoy the photos as much as I did! Your family is very talented, I can't believe they got so many shots of that little chipmunk without him running away! Thanks for sharing!

Lindsey said...

Three talented photographers indeed! Thanks for sharing these, Virginia.

Geri said...

Virginia...Wanted to thank you for your visit to my blog and your kind comment on my Cosmo Cricket card. After seeing your gorgeous card and several others, I thought my chances were slim, to say the least, and I'm sure you can imagine what a thrill it was to see that I had won! I have thoroughly enjoyed my visit here--you have so many stunning creations! Thank you again for celebrating with me! (Enjoyed these sweet photos, too!)

Janetcraft said...

I love this happy pictures of cute creatures...taken...
and congrats to you as your card is featured in the Card blog!!

Trinh said...

Ha ha, these are great, Virginia! And fabulous photogrophy too!

Simone said...

Wow amazing pictures Virginia! You have some awesome photographers in the house! They are all so cute and love your fun captions! :)

shirley said...

Great photos and captions!
Thank you for sharing these...made me smile. :)

ivy said...

so funny---everybody has their own camera!
these photos made me smile! too cute!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh Thank you Virginia and Dr.John, Stephanie and David!!! This post is PRICELESS!! I'm Laughing out loud!!
amazing pictures! More!More!!

Alice Wertz said...

love love love love this super cute post, Virginia!! you put a much needed smile on my face with the pretty photos and your captions, girl! =) thank you so much, you are the best! =)

Patricia45 said...

I come straight from scrap rendez vous! I already visited your blog once or twice before and especially liked your cards! When I was these wonderful pictures I immediately thought it was at Lake Louise. I also have quite similar pictures but not as good as yours!
Patricia from France