Friday, October 21, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge # 25

Do you love Coloring or adding COLORS!? Well, this challenge is for you! This week's challenge over CAS-ual Fridays is to use any color medium to color in your stamped images. They can be paint, markers, pencil crayons, crayons...anything that you color with.
Our sponsor:


 ***BONUS*** 
Use the html code below to add the CSS blinkie to your side bar, and leave us a message with a link to your blog and we will randomly select (3) blogs featuring the CSS blinkie with the Limited Edition Crafty Bonus stamp set! {bonus closes Thursday 10.27.11 at midnight, EST}

 Please go to  Clear and Simple Stamps and grab the blinkie button to your blog!
And here is the stamp set called Craft Room that was generously given to the DT to create. Here is a card I made previously. I  want to point out the good trick about faux stitching ( here I go again!) is that you can just change the colors of the pens when you connect the pierced holes. You do NOT have to go through all that trouble to change threads in order to achieve the intricate stitched look! EASY, huh?
Note: you can click on the photo to get a closer look over Flickr.
you color my world
Don't you just love the colors!? Hope this will make you want to.....what else? Color!!
Please link up your card/project here by Oct 26, midnight Eastern Time. Can wait to see what you had colored!!

28 comments:

Karen B. said...

So pretty and so happy!

Arlene said...

SO CUTE! I have love it.. cute and energizing - that's what this feels like to me.

Barb said...

This is so fun, Virginia! Love the colors and adorable image! What a nice idea for a bonus giveaway!

Dawn said...

What a fun card Virginia. Love your coloured faux stitching

Jeanette Marchand said...

Cute card, Virginia. I love the colourful faux stitching.

Lynn said...

Love the faux stitching..and way to go over at Market Street! Very happy for you!

CinnamonSally said...

Love the stitching Virginia, and a lovely colourful card.

cnelson said...

Super CUTE! LOVE that stitching!

BabyBokChoy said...

YOU color all our worlds!! thanks for sharing this!

Annette said...

Love all this color... great card..

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is fabulous, Virginia! I love the rainbow stitching around the border. This set may have to find its way to my home!!! :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

I am mesmerized by the colors!

Brenda said...

Great faux stitching in multi-colours!

Julie said...

Hi Virginia, love to know another crafter from Taiwan. I don't see many!! ^_^

Love your colourful card and the faux stitching!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Adorable!!! Love the splashes of color. :)

Rachel W K said...

so bright fun and happy!! i love your coloring, and i've really gotta faux stitch instead of trying the real way (cuz it just never works!)

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

So bright and fun Virginia, love it!

Lindsey said...

Love how you did the variegated faux stitching -- brilliant! and the images are so bright and perfectly coloured, it's an ideal example for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge. And, ooh, I like colouring! Maybe this is one for me... :P

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

so pretty, so happy and so fun!!! love the bright fun colors and your coloring is amazing.

Jocelyn Olson said...

I am dying over the faux stitching! I've never seen it done before in rainbow colors--it looks so cool! Such a cute card. I love the stamps and I love your coloring!!

Marlena M. said...

Wow, your colors really pop...gorgeous coloring, Virginia! ;)

Kathy Martin said...

What a cool, creative and crafty card! LOVE! :)

Donna Bowman said...

Super card Virginia! I love that stamp - so much fun!!

Clear and Simple Stamps said...

You totally color our world - that rainbow faux stitching is the best! And we puffy heart love the masked buttons - cute...

Eve said...

what a bright color! Luv the matching stitches!!

Laura Davis said...

I adore this card!!
hugs
Laura

Mynnette said...

Oh, how I love this! Your faux stitching is amazing and all the color makes my heart happy! :)

Julie Day said...

Such a bright and cheery card, love the rainbow stitching :)